Forums
Posted By: mattywirral crash on the rock ferry bypass - 19th Jul 2009 11:15pm
jst noticed there was a crash on the rock ferry bypass by the rounderbout by the kfc,looks like a motor bike an passanger came off jst before the give way.police have road blocked off atm,hope there ok tho coz it looked like a big crash.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 19th Jul 2009 11:26pm
Shit, I hope it wasn't Joe, I know he's been out tonight on his bike with sausage, and he was telling me what a crappy rider he is......
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 19th Jul 2009 11:26pm
Nah, wasn't me, I'm a good, safe rider wink lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 19th Jul 2009 11:29pm
Tis the season to have a crash it seems, im glad im not out much haha!
Posted By: SUExx Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 20th Jul 2009 5:26am
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Tis the season to have a crash it seems, im glad im not out much haha!

i know what you mean, there was a smash yesterday at 1pm by st andrews chuch bebington involing 2 to 3 cars.
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 20th Jul 2009 1:57pm
I was on last night and went and dealt with it.
Female pillion died at scene.
Not good.
Another tragic waste of a young life

RIP
Posted By: StuyMac Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 20th Jul 2009 2:06pm
Oh dear - RIP frown
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 20th Jul 2009 2:11pm
no not good.

Saw the marks on the road this morning when I was on my bike.
Posted By: Wench Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 20th Jul 2009 3:21pm
Very sad frown Thoughts are with the family & friends of the girl who died and all those involved.

RIP
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 20th Jul 2009 4:42pm
MERSEYSIDE Police is appealing for witnesses to a fatal motorbike crash that happened just after 10.30pm yesterday.

A motorbike travelling along the New Ferry bypass towards Birkenhead collided with the central reservation, near to the KFC Restaurant.

A 29-year-old woman, riding as pillion passenger, received serious head injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.

The 33-year-old man riding the motorbike suffered serious injuries and was taken to Arrowe Park Hospital.

Any witnesses are asked to call 0151 777 5771 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 20th Jul 2009 5:20pm
Terrible news. My thoughts are with the friends+ family. Tragic. RIP
Posted By: camaroz Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 20th Jul 2009 5:48pm
Not good at all... Terrible...RIP...
Posted By: Wheels Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 10:29am
I'm devo'd !

My mate "the rider" text me telling me. He text me when he was at the Tap asking if I was coming down.

He has just text me now in the high dep ward telling me frown

I feel so sick Reading the text he just sent frown I'm going to see hiM
later after work as he doesn't really have anyone around here as he is from Bristol .

frown RIP
Posted By: Sanchez Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 10:43am
Jesus, RIP
Posted By: MattLFC Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 11:03am
Gutted for you wheels mate!

frown
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 11:37am
Gutted Wheels mate frown

What happened then? Was he just going too fast for the corner after the straight?
Posted By: Wheels Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 11:56am
Tbh I didn't ask how it happened nor will I post here how if he doesn't want me to. I'm getting off work early to see him. I feel so bad for him right now.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 11:58am
Fair enough mate.

Was it his girlfriend? wife?
Posted By: Wheels Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 5:22pm
His girlfriend mate, He was having a bad life down Bristol then met her and packed his bags and rode his bike to liverpool with everything he owned in a bag on his back and fell in love with her.

He absolutely adored her too. they got on so well through there love of bikes. frown
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 5:33pm
Poor lad. Thoughts are with him and the lasses family, RIP.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 5:52pm
Originally Posted by Wheels
His girlfriend mate, He was having a bad life down Bristol then met her and packed his bags and rode his bike to liverpool with everything he owned in a bag on his back and fell in love with her.

He absolutely adored her too. they got on so well through there love of bikes. frown
that is sooo sad. My thoughts are with him
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 6:19pm
Yeah, wish him well mate.

RIP
Posted By: Wheels Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 8:31pm
Just got back from Arrow now.

Poor lad is a mess,He cant believe she has gone and keeps expecting her to pop her head around the corner and it be all a joke. I have just sat with him for an hour an half and talked about everything. He has two broken legs and is stuck in his bed.

He was riding with his girlfriend "Tina" and her brother was with them on another bike also carrying his girlfriend. He is an experienced biker and excessive speed was not involved. He was halfway into the turn when he and witness said that his bike jumped upright and threw them off. The bike itself only has scratches on a side panel and a broken clutch lever going to show that excessive speed was not involved.

When he realised what had happened he tried to get to Tina who was at the end of the Armco but could not move as the bone had broken the skin, so he tried to crawl to Tina but was stopped by bystanders.

He is going into theatre tomorrow to fix the leg and may need more operations.

He said he will not stop riding as Tina would not of wanted him to, But he will be selling the bike understandably.

frown

RIP Tina

[Linked Image]

x
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 9:26pm
The poor lad, its bad when you hear about this kind of thing, it's worse when you know them. He's gunna need alot of support from his friends to get through this.. again, all i can say is my thoughts are with him at this horrible time x
Posted By: DavidB Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 10:13pm
frown
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 11:29pm
Originally Posted by Wheels
Just got back from Arrow now.

Poor lad is a mess,He cant believe she has gone and keeps expecting her to pop her head around the corner and it be all a joke. I have just sat with him for an hour an half and talked about everything. He has two broken legs and is stuck in his bed.

He was riding with his girlfriend "Tina" and her brother was with them on another bike also carrying his girlfriend. He is an experienced biker and excessive speed was not involved. He was halfway into the turn when he and witness said that his bike jumped upright and threw them off. The bike itself only has scratches on a side panel and a broken clutch lever going to show that excessive speed was not involved.

When he realised what had happened he tried to get to Tina who was at the end of the Armco but could not move as the bone had broken the skin, so he tried to crawl to Tina but was stopped by bystanders.

He is going into theatre tomorrow to fix the leg and may need more operations.

He said he will not stop riding as Tina would not of wanted him to, But he will be selling the bike understandably.

frown

RIP Tina

[Linked Image]

x

sorry mate to hear the bad news hope your ok mate and r.i.p tina!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 21st Jul 2009 11:35pm
That has quite honestly brought me to tears frown
Poor lad.

Posted By: Sanchez Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 22nd Jul 2009 12:30am
yer, very sad
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 22nd Jul 2009 12:31am
is very sad man frown
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 22nd Jul 2009 6:53am
Sometimes words aren't enough.
xxxx
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 23rd Jul 2009 2:28am
I have recently heard of this,very sorry for all involved frown
Posted By: Fabrizio Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 6th Mar 2010 5:18pm
Posted By: Wheels Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 6th Mar 2010 5:22pm
what makes you post that?
Posted By: Fabrizio Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 6th Mar 2010 5:25pm
read his views on motorbikes and "racing through the lanes"

after what happened you would think he would show a bit of tact.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 6th Mar 2010 8:09pm
Maybe the "Racing throught lanes" was before the horrible crash.

Posted By: bobi1 Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 6th Mar 2010 11:29pm
Shouldn't a moderator remove fabrizio's first post seeing as there is personal information on it?

Deepest condolences to the families involved.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 7th Mar 2010 8:24am
Originally Posted by bobi1
Shouldn't a moderator remove fabrizio's first post seeing as there is personal information on it?

Deepest condolences to the families involved.

Have you 'notified' Bobi1??
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 7th Mar 2010 9:54am
Posted By: DavidB Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 7th Mar 2010 10:13am
Er, it's not a person, it's a spammer. wink Don't click the link.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 7th Mar 2010 11:31am
I've clicked the link, should i spybot etc?
Posted By: DavidB Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 10th May 2010 2:30pm
I read in the Liverpool Echo that the rider was being prosecuted for dangerous driving.
Posted By: Wheels Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 10th May 2010 4:48pm
He came to my house a couple of weeks ago just before court in Birkenhead.

Still can't walk right and won't be able to ride his bike so he's breaking it. frown
Posted By: Fabrizio Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 9th Jul 2010 2:51pm
thanks very much for editing me factual posts,we'll see what happens on august the 16th won't we.
nobody wants stuff like this to happen do they but when i saw caddicks maniac thoughts on bikes and girls after what he did it boiled my p155.
he was using that site i linked with the info clearly there on the day i posted here so don't give me he didn't know,he even mentioned what had happened on the same page so don't be giving me that. theres people on here who saw it with there own eyes and know i sussed him right out.
Rip Tina.

Posted By: Wheels Re: crash on the rock ferry bypass - 16th Nov 2010 7:03pm
He got 18months.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral