Forums
Posted By: Wheels Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 30th Jun 2009 8:43pm
[youtube]vP0KDQoDp8Q[/youtube]

This unlucky motorist suffered a case of trying - and failing - to turn back the tide. The River Mersey crept up on this silver Mitsubishi Warrior as its owner tried desperately to shift it from the sands. But the vehicle became stuck fast at New Brighton beach.

Source
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 30th Jun 2009 9:06pm
fool, shouldve bought a old land rover wouldnt have had that problem then
Posted By: topofthepops Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 30th Jun 2009 9:10pm
I was waiting for the applause from the crowd. after they got it out ! clap
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 30th Jun 2009 9:17pm
*sniggers*
Posted By: peodude Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 30th Jun 2009 9:21pm
Opening the door wasn't sensible. Leaving them closed when the water got up to the door line could well have kept the interior dry due to the door seals.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 30th Jun 2009 9:24pm
I think there needs to be a warning to these idiots with 4x4s that think 'Hey I own a 4x4 therefore I can drive along the beach and come to no harm!'

Stop posing and grow a brain cell!
Posted By: kimpri Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 30th Jun 2009 10:46pm
he has been fishing on his boat not paid launch fee for tractor or fed up waitin for his turn for his boat pulled out by tractor and got his 4/4
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 30th Jun 2009 11:08pm
So near a FAIL raftl
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 30th Jun 2009 11:18pm
one of the funniest moments of the year so far.
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 30th Jun 2009 11:26pm
a mate of mine did this a good few years ago in a red 4x4 on thurstason beach,had to leave it stuck in sand and went to get a mate,when he got back only the roof was showing,written off after one little swim.was in the wirral globe at the time,must have a look if i still have the photos
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 1st Jul 2009 8:41am
Not the first one this year.

Nissan Navara goes for a swim at Hilbre
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 1st Jul 2009 11:01am
lmao!!! laugh fool noonoo
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Car submerges at New Brighton beach - 1st Jul 2009 12:17pm
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ok.i'm done.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral