Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Appeal: return pictures of dead baby - 29th May 2009 7:15pm
Mother begs burglars to return pictures of her dead baby son

THE GRIEVING parents of a baby who died after being born prematurely today begged thieves to return his final pictures.
[Linked Image]
The last pictures of five-month-old Matthew Connolly were stolen following a raid in Bootle yesterday morning.

Matthew died seven weeks ago when his tiny lungs couldn’t support him any longer.

His mum Toyah Stuart and dad Keith Connolly from Melling today spoke to the ECHO about their heartache.

Hairdresser Miss Stuart, 28, said: “We have been through so much in the last 12 months and we just don’t deserve this. The pictures are so special to us. Matthew was our first child and was a twin, but I lost that baby too.

"The pictures are of his last moments – when we held him for the first time without any tubes. They are incredibly precious and I am desperate to get them back.

“He is at peace in them and there are some lovely ones of the three of us as a family and also some with our parents. I am not bothered about the laptop, just the pictures. If anyone knows anything I am pleading you to come forward. Mothers, wives, girlfriends if you know where my pictures are please give them back.

“I don’t want to think about not getting those pictures back. This is another kick in the teeth. I had been trying to get myself back on track, but this has brought everything back.”

Mr Connolly, 37, owns the Merseyside franchise of DDS Ltd, Distinctive Decorating Service, on Bridle Road, Bootle.
[Linked Image]
When he went to work yesterday morning he found the unit open. The laptop along with two vans, a Vauxhall Combo and a Renault Kango, and Renault Scenic belonging to a member of staff were stolen.

In addition a safe containing thousands of pounds and company cheque books, five Sat Navs, work tools, and tins of Leyland and Dulux paint were also taken in the raid.

Mr Connolly said: “From looking at CCTV footage from a business next door we know the break-in happened at 2am. The police think it was done by local lads who used a car to ram the door open.”

The couple are now worried that they may not be able to afford a head stone for Matthew as they try to repair damage done to the business.

If you have any information call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

THE ECHO
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Appeal: return pictures of dead baby - 29th May 2009 7:19pm
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeky scumbags
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Appeal: return pictures of dead baby - 30th May 2009 3:34am
scumbags need shooting for this
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Appeal: return pictures of dead baby - 30th May 2009 8:57am
second that sick
Posted By: Wench Re: Appeal: return pictures of dead baby - 30th May 2009 10:54am
I have a feeling it will be hard to prick the conscience of "something" that only cares about itself no

...!!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Appeal: return pictures of dead baby - 30th May 2009 11:45am
Heartless shit bags
Posted By: xxbad_babexx Re: Appeal: return pictures of dead baby - 30th May 2009 11:59am
How heartless can someone be mad
Posted By: marilyn Re: Appeal: return pictures of dead baby - 30th May 2009 4:10pm
heartless ba****ds
Posted By: uggla Re: Appeal: return pictures of dead baby - 31st May 2009 12:40pm
b*stards
© Wirral-Wikiwirral