Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Judge lets Wirral school burglars walk free - 3rd May 2009 7:32pm
Judge lets Wirral school burglars walk free

TWO brothers, who raided charity Christmas shoe boxes when they burgled a school, walked free from court.

David, 24, and Daniel D’Arcy, 23, were among four men who broke into Kingsmead School, in Hoylake.

Liverpool Crown Court heard they smashed a pay phone and stole cash from charity shoe boxes which had been collected to send to needy children abroad.

Geoffrey Greenwood, prosecuting, told how the group went on to force their way into a flat in the property where the deputy headteacher Julian Eisner and his family lived.

The group had forced the window and had stolen a trumpet, a CD player, laptop, stereo system and a digital camera owned by the school.

The brothers, of Carr Lane, Hoylake, were arrested at Birkenhead station.

But Judge Adrian Lyon agreed to give the brothers a second chance after the court was told they had been motivated by getting money to fund their addiction.

Quentin Neal, defending the pair, who admitted burglary, said they were now determined to quit drugs.

They were both sentenced to 12 months, suspended for two years.

THE ECHO
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Judge lets Wirral school burglars walk free - 3rd May 2009 7:39pm
and probably got the bus home with a big fat spliff while they waited for there next smack hit smile

That judge is an idiot!
this is not on. how can they let a group of thieves who vandalised property and threaten a family just go off like that as if its nothing. they should at least get several years in the slammer and that judge to be sacked for his own stupidity!
Why is doing something illegal (drugs) a reason to reduce your sentence for another crime WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Judge lets Wirral school burglars walk free - 3rd May 2009 9:34pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Why is doing something illegal (drugs) a reason to reduce your sentence for another crime WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

withthat it doen`t make any sense to me either confused
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Judge lets Wirral school burglars walk free - 3rd May 2009 9:50pm
What message is that sending to the no- marks? Idiocy! Judge is a nob head.
Posted By: Wench Re: Judge lets Wirral school burglars walk free - 3rd May 2009 11:13pm
Determined to quit drugs my arse!!! no They should have been given custodial - no methadone programme, just cold turkey!! somad

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Judge lets Wirral school burglars walk free - 3rd May 2009 11:22pm
I see the usual scrotes are getting away with it.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Judge lets Wirral school burglars walk free - 4th May 2009 12:33am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
and probably got the bus home with a big fat spliff while they waited for there next smack hit smile

That judge is an idiot!

bingo, joke innit, I think I might go rape some one and blame it on an addiction, with abit of luck I'll get off scott free and will be able to do it again.....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral