Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Purple Aki- flouted court order on teenage boys - 29th Apr 2009 12:30pm
Liverpool man ‘flouted court order on teenage boys’

A LIVERPOOL man broke the terms of a sexual offences prevention order (Sopo) just weeks after it was imposed, a court heard.

Liverpool Crown Court was told Akinwale Arobieke, 47, had a “predilection” for approaching young men and touching or feeling their muscles.
[Linked Image]
Arobieke, formerly of Devonshire Road, Toxteth, was jailed for six years, in 2003, after pleading guilty to 16 counts of harassment.

The prosecution said an order was imposed in April last year which banned him from approaching boys under the age of 18, touching their muscles and asking them to squat.

Trevor Parry Jones, prosecuting, said two months later Arobieke approached a 17-year-old in the street and asked to see his biceps.

Arobieke denies approaching the boy and breaching the order. His defence say the allegations are malicious.

The youth told the court the incident happened in June last year, as he walked home through Birkenhead.

Speaking from behind a curtain, the teenager said: “As I turned a corner, I heard a sound behind me so I turned around and he was there.

“I was startled and (Arobieke) said he was sorry because he didn’t mean to startle me.

“I turned back around and kept on walking but as I got closer to my home he caught up with me.

“He said he had noticed me around the area and asked me had I been working out.

“He asked me how much I could bench (press).”

The boy told the court Arobieke then pointed to his arms and asked to see the youngster’s biceps.

The boy said: “As soon as I heard that, I realised who it was. I backed away and told him I had to go. I felt sick and walked away as fast as I could.”

Questioned by Mr Parry Jones, the boy identified the man as “Purple Aki”.

The youth added: “He’s sort of an urban myth around the area.

“I was virtually sick and I was shaking all night.”

Mark Barlow, defending, told the jury Arobieke had once been convicted of the manslaughter of Gary Kelly, a distant relative of the victim, but the conviction was later quashed by the Court of Appeal.

Cross-examining the teenager, Mr Barlow said: “Your allegation is a false one, borne out of connection between Gary Kelly and your family and an opportunity to get back at Mr Arobieke.”

The boy denied he had invented the allegations, saying: “Why would I do that?”

The case continues.

THE POST

When I was a kid people always used to say "Purple Aki" will get you and it's disturbing to find out he's real and still at it!
All i have to say on the matter is...

LOL

laugh
He's done his time and at the end of the day he never did anything that harmed anybody, other than he is a weirdo. It sounds like this may be a malicious case of revenge, I would be annoyed if it is only word for word and he gets punished.
yep, also a waste of resources and the kid probably doesn`t realise that he will be the one in the dock when he gets found guilty of wasting police time/perverting the course of justice or whatever, lol
raftl

The aki will be very annoyed, you better run boy laugh
Posted By: DavidB Re: Purple Aki- flouted court order on teenage boys - 30th Apr 2009 12:02pm
I was walking home from a mate's early in the morning about 15 years ago across Higher Bebington school fields. He was 'running training' on the cricket field, and he was crouching to 'start' (like in a race), but stayed in that position looking at me for about two minutes. He was no doubt checking out my lack of muscles so I was safe! Sh*t my pants though!
i remember 'purple aki' stories from school *cough20yearsagocough* it seemed everyone knew of him 'cept me! I was petrified of him. As a girl with no muscles there was obviously nothìn to worry about. Did he used to work at n.b train station?
this guy was allways talked about in school over 20 years ago although i bet they didnt actually have a clue who he was lol
He was i.d'd as the fella who worked at newbo train station?? Big fella?
Wow this guys famous, wonder if he has a wikipedia link? laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Aki- flouted court order on teenage boys - 2nd May 2009 10:11pm
lol!!!! raftl he has are kid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwale_Arobieke
Looks like there must have been additional evidence for him to get 18 months. You would think they would have him see a shrink, his behaviour is long way over the boundary wall from normality.
Thanks for the link. Gobsmacked hes got his own wiki page!! Filled in my purple aki shaped knowledge gap! Ta
See he's gone down for this latest incident for 15 months. (Wiki page. Link above)
raftl
The mans a legend!
I just find this extremely funny laugh

Sorry i`ll get my coat.
Ah well!! There yer go. I,d been planning to come back to the old home town for a bit of a holiday this year.Then I read about the activities of Mr.Purple Aki., Headcase of that Parish. I,ve decided to take the missus to Afghanistan instead.Much safer.
Its ok igorarovit, Purple Aki is in jail also PaganJay and MissGuided are on restraining orders so you should be alright to visit.
And you just got moved to the top of the naughty list whippy
Thanks for the info D/D. but I,ve just made the booking online with Ryanair, (£2.50 One Way, Bring yer own parachute). I dont like the sound of the other 2 either. Maybe next year!! Ohh Eck!!, I,ve just read thingy,s response to you post
i wish purple aki would feel my muscles frown
Originally Posted by igorarovit
thingy,s
Quality raftl
snob
Originally Posted by Deadmau5
i wish purple aki would feel my muscles frown
go visit him in jail!
I never actually knew he was real until about a year ago haha!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Aki- flouted court order on teenage boys - 4th May 2009 1:34pm
[color:#990000]MODERATOR NOTICE : Keep on Topic please.[/color] smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral