Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Witness appeal Wirral woman is assaulted - 27th Apr 2009 3:34pm
Witness appeal launched after Wirral woman is assaulted

POLICE have launched a witness appeal after a woman was assaulted in Wallasey as she walked home in the early hours of Saturday morning.

At around 3.30am, the 19-year-old was approached by a man in Green Lane.

A police spokesman said the walked alongside the woman talking to her and as they passed the entrance to an alleyway close to the junction with Stanley Avenue he assaulted her.

The attacker then ran off down the alleyway, which leads to Hillam Road and Bayswater Avenue.

The victim was left extremely traumatised by the ordeal and is recovering at home with her family.

Detectives are appealing for anyone who witnessed it or saw or heard anything suspicious in the area at around the time of the assault to contact them.

The offender is described as white, in his 20s, around 6ft tall and of slim build. He had short dark hair, which was thicker on top, and dark sideburns.

He was smartly dressed in a three-quarter-length black jacket, which had a collar, and he spoke with a local accent.

Witnesses can call Birkenhead CID on 0151 777 2263 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

THE GLOBE
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Witness appeal Wirral woman is assaulted - 27th Apr 2009 4:16pm
Scumbag!
Bet the faggots reading this shit right now!

Pussy!
Posted By: Wench Re: Witness appeal Wirral woman is assaulted - 27th Apr 2009 5:15pm
I'd like to see him try it with me - I'd knock him into next week raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Witness appeal Wirral woman is assaulted - 27th Apr 2009 8:05pm
They should cut off his cock.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Witness appeal Wirral woman is assaulted - 27th Apr 2009 8:32pm
yerr scumbag!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral