Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Former Liverpool FC star Robbie Fowler banned from - 20th Mar 2009 4:46pm
[Linked Image]

Former Liverpool FC star Robbie Fowler banned from driving

FORMER Liverpool FC striker Robbie Fowler was today banned from driving after being caught using a mobile behind the wheel.
[Linked Image]
The 33-year-old former international did not attend South Sefton magistrates court, in Bootle, but admitted the offence through his solicitor, Richard Green.

The three points he was given for the offence took Fowler over the 12-point limit and, as a "totter", he was banned from the road for six months.

The court heard Fowler is currently in Australia, having signed for the North Queensland Fury, and is awaiting the start of their season in April.

He has a two-year contract with the Australian side.

Magistrates also ordered Fowler to pay a total of £265 in fines and costs, which was paid by his solicitor immediately.

Fowler, of Caldy, Wirral, was spotted by police with his phone next to his ear as he drove his BMW X5 in Netherton Way, Bootle, on the afternoon of November 14 last year.

THE ECHO
Yeah 6 month banned and living on the other side of the world raftl
Here's a question, will he drive in oz with a British licence
FFS, I got more than that when I was giving my girlfriend a driving lesson on an industrial park (she was uninsured). I'm sure he can afford 260 quid?!?
I like the title of this thread in my browser!

Former Liverpool FC star Robbie Fowler banned from - Wirral laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral