Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Thieves raid charity shop - 20th Jan 2009 4:53pm
THIEVES broke into the Moreton branch of a Red Cross shop the day after it opened.

They stole a brand new clothing steamer, valued at £400 during the raid on Friday night. The loss and damage caused is estimated at over £1,500.

Red Cross staff and volunteers were deeply upset by the incident, after celebrating the opening the day before.

Lynne Mcmahon, retail manager for the British Red Cross said: “I can’t believe someone could do this to a charity shop. Louise, our shop manager was really shaken up by the break-in.

"She arrived to see that the gates at the back of the shop were broken and there was glass everywhere.

“Funds that we raise through this shop help people in the Moreton community. We help loan medical equipment, such as wheelchairs and deliver services to vulnerable people, including people who are elderly and isolated.

"It’s sad to know that they could suffer as a result of incidents like this.”

If you are interested in donating to the British Red Cross please call 0151 666 8228
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Thieves raid charity shop - 20th Jan 2009 5:53pm
no
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Thieves raid charity shop - 20th Jan 2009 6:20pm
barstard - i hope there is such a thing as karma
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Thieves raid charity shop - 20th Jan 2009 6:21pm
thats one of our shops mate very sad somad
Posted By: Wheels Re: Thieves raid charity shop - 20th Jan 2009 8:36pm
Cant belive the scummy barstard that done this!

This has really really p!ssed me off! w@nkers
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Thieves raid charity shop - 20th Jan 2009 9:08pm
I work for them the shop had £1.500 pounds of damage too it and a missing steamer!
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Thieves raid charity shop - 20th Jan 2009 10:29pm
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL
the shop had £1.500 pounds of damage too it and a missing steamer!

i know mate, the 2nd and 3rd sentence of the article told me this.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Thieves raid charity shop - 21st Jan 2009 9:40pm
Thats fu**ing disgusting.. Who ever broke into that shop does not have a heart and should be shot.. ITS A CHARITY SHOP FOR GODS SAKE YOU THICK?? (sorry) but seriously how low do some people go its disgusting......
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Thieves raid charity shop - 21st Jan 2009 9:42pm
what the world coming too? no
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thieves raid charity shop - 21st Jan 2009 9:43pm
thats smack heads for ye mate. they will do anythink to get there shit. mad
© Wirral-Wikiwirral