Forums
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 6th Jan 2009 8:48pm
FFS - 13 years old.

A DISABLED woman was slashed in her own home by sick yobs who had already slaughtered her pet dog.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...lled-in-horrific-attack-100252-22619867/
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 6th Jan 2009 9:02pm
wtf!!! sick tw@ts somad
Posted By: Wench Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 6th Jan 2009 9:15pm
I am speechless!! *shakes head*
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 6th Jan 2009 9:18pm
Sick little GRRRS

Where were the nieghbours may i ask? mad
Posted By: Wench Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 6th Jan 2009 9:24pm
And the fookin parents!!!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 6th Jan 2009 10:15pm
They arrested an 18-year-old local youth yesterday, who was questioned on suspicion of assault and cruelty to animals before being bailed.

A 13-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the investigation today. He is currently being questioned.

Just kill them, I think it's time to just drop these type of people in a fiery pit.
Posted By: Wench Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 6th Jan 2009 10:55pm
Anyone THAT sick should not be given bail!!!
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 6th Jan 2009 11:23pm
bet these little tw@ts brag about it and tell their mates how they taught someone a lesson! They deserve sh##ging with a baseball bat, complete with rusty barbed wire and thats just for what they did to the dog. f#cking cowards!

somad
Posted By: Dava2479 Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 7th Jan 2009 12:16am
Send the fookers to IRAQ,let`s see how hard they are out there.Take the hoods of em and give em a rifle and make em face real b@$%ards.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 7th Jan 2009 10:25am
Im shocked that anyone could do such a thing frown
Posted By: Angel_x Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 7th Jan 2009 5:52pm
That is shockingly sick! Poor woman and poor dog R.I.P little dog frown
Posted By: hoseman Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 7th Jan 2009 6:43pm
Little barstard, kill the fooking lot of em!!!!
They should be NAMED and SHAMED, then killed!!!!
I know i have said it before, but let the victim choose the punishment (unless they are a "do gooder" and want to forgive!!!!), kill them!!
Baseball bat and rusty barbed wire sounds GOOD..... Then kill them!!!!
Firey pit????.... Can we kill them first??
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 7th Jan 2009 6:45pm
Capital punishment anyone?
Posted By: hoseman Re: Disabled woman slashed and dog killed - 7th Jan 2009 6:49pm
A Capital idea there!!! raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral