Forums
Posted By: sonyj MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 9:25am
just heard this on the news Yet another stabbing man found next to his smashed up car with stab wounds to back
Posted By: StuyMac Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 9:30am
FFS omg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 9:40am
read this last night watson road i think it was
Posted By: Sanchez Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 9:43am
sounds about right for birkenhead.
Posted By: Pomp Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 10:19am
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/3732009.Five_arrested_after_Birkenhead_stabbing/
Posted By: Sanchez Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 10:33am
cnt belive so many people are resorting to stabbing, this place is fooked
Posted By: golfvr Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 10:52am
5 arrested!!!! how big was the knife that 5 people had to hold it.

I reckon this is a payback for the stabbing in Trinity st last week
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 11:31am
when i saw this thread i thought someones wife had slept with his mate or something!
Posted By: sonyj Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 11:34am
you wud have just stabbed him ...wots the car done wrong
Posted By: jonno40 Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 12:13pm
Originally Posted by golfvr
5 arrested!!!! how big was the knife that 5 people had to hold it.

I reckon this is a payback for the stabbing in Trinity st last week

Wasn't that a shooting
Posted By: Wench Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 8:04pm
WTF is this world coming to!?!?! Why can't people just be nice to each other??

I went to Bootle Strand with my Mum today and on the way, just off Scotty Road there was a load of flowers and ribbons in a side street complete with a wreath that said "Son". This is unfortunately an all too common sight these days. I pity any child born these days - what kind of society are they inheriting frown
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 8:07pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay
WTF is this world coming to!?!?! Why can't people just be nice to each other??

Its all thanks to prisoner cell block H, top dog n all wink

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wench Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 8:09pm
I wish they would repeat Prisoner Cell Block H - I know it was pants and the props were wobblier than my belly but it was addictive raftl I miss Vinegar Tits!
Posted By: DavidB Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 9:16pm
"Veeneegeer Teets"

Posted By: Sanchez Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 10:22pm
lol, i remember stayin up till like 4 am to watch it on channel 5
Posted By: Wench Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 7th Oct 2008 11:26pm
My Mum used to go mad because the tv was on until silly o'clock because I refused to miss an episode raftl
Posted By: paper_boy Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 8th Oct 2008 7:44am
Five bailed now on that stabbing, a sixth arrested. Is pretty soon after Trinity st shooting eh?

Back to 1999 for a blast from the past:
Chief Constable Norman Bettison said in the report: "The Townsafe Partnership has seen success in reduced crime levels and higher detection rates."

Also mentioned in the report were Operation Pirate and Operation Granite, which led to over 90 arrests of people suspected of producing and selling drugs.

Related to Granite.
Posted By: spinking Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 9:14am
Why do people use knives what ever happened to a man being a man and just using his fists.

Tis getting alittle close now.
Posted By: Wench Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 2:22pm
I agree spinking! It also used to be that a fight was settled one on one - now it's upwards of 3 on one.

I don't condone violence of any kind, but it is getting much much worse nowadays.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 3:44pm
same here J, its pathetic when it takes a gang to set upon one, cowards the lot of them.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 5:51pm
and it all starts in school - lack of effective punishment, let's be all PC about it. How about we bring back corporal punishment and national bloody service!!
I never thought i'd hear myself say that - but i think this country's gone to the dogs because of the 'flip flop wearing guardian reading PC brigade'...
Posted By: Wench Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 5:57pm
I agree with you wholeheartedly MissG, but I have to add that IMO, it begins at home!

So many "parents" couldn't give a monkeys where their kids are as long as they are not at home with them - that's the ones that are at home. Some are too busy getting slaughtered in the pub or getting so off their faces on gods know what to care!

I feel sorry for those children, but it's no excuse for them to be little hooligans.

I know a lot of people who had horrendous childhood's but are good people without a record.

Your two are VERY lucky - they have fantastic parents that go above and beyond!

Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 10:20pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
its pathetic when it takes a gang to set upon one, cowards the lot of them.

Have been on the wrong end of one of these groups of cowards/gobsh!tes (delete as applicable!) and it is a raw nerve of mine! The annoying thing is, they will go bragging to their mates about how they "did" this guy in.
somad
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 10:26pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay
I agree with you wholeheartedly MissG, but I have to add that IMO, it begins at home!

So many "parents" couldn't give a monkeys where their kids are as long as they are not at home with them

while i agree with that, i personally think it's society as a whole that turns these little fannies into wot they r. i mean, u get drunks, beaters, murderers etc in all forms, many of which are parents, and yet, they could have kids getting top grades etc.
- imo, fall into the wrong crowd, ur life is also going to end up going very wrong - leaving the rest of society to take the shit

hope that made some sense...
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 10:29pm
I read ya, in my experience, a decent lad has just been a sheep and followed the others and turned into a right Grr after a few class a's.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 10:30pm
a grr?
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 10:32pm
ah, I do believe my post has been censored!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 11:00pm
Originally Posted by Sir_longmong
Originally Posted by Sanchez
its pathetic when it takes a gang to set upon one, cowards the lot of them.

Have been on the wrong end of one of these groups of cowards/gobsh!tes (delete as applicable!) and it is a raw nerve of mine! The annoying thing is, they will go bragging to their mates about how they "did" this guy in.
somad

Cant say i ever have thank the lord, but i can totally feel for you and it makes me feel disgusted when they go braggin about it, pathetic, i feel this place is badly goin down the pan. there is a program on at the mo called world strictest parents. this is a good show, to realise the differences in our upbringing.

Im with you miss G and J, bring bk the corp and national S
Posted By: MissGuided Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 11:02pm
i never received the cane at school - but the threat of it was enough to put me off. our teachers in primary also had a ruler and a slipper lol.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 11:15pm
or the good old knee to put you over and give you a dam good hand thrashing, I saw many a school hard case reduced to tears via this.
Posted By: Wench Re: MAN STABBED IN BACK IN BIRKENHEAD - 9th Oct 2008 11:43pm
I'll never forget the hardest boy in junior school being reduced to a jibbering spluttering wreck after getting the slipper in front of the whole class for bullying!!

He never did it again, nor did any of us.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral