Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Three arrested after second spate of tyre-slashing - 19th Aug 2008 11:44pm
got the fookers clap clap

FOUR arrests have been made following another rampage of tyre slashing this weekend in Leasowe.

Around 20 cars were targeted in the second tyre-knifing incident in less than a year in the Twickenham Drive area.

Each car had an estimated two tyres attacked, enraging residents and causing more than £1,000-worth of damage.

In March, around 70 vehicles parked in the same area were attacked in the early hours of the weekend, bringing the estate to a halt.

No arrests were made at this time even though a blue Stanley knife was found on the road near a vandalised car.

Direct Tyres were called to set up stations in the estate and worked for almost 10 hours to repair the damage.

Manager Terry Fletcher said he had never seen so many people needing new tyres before and that he had to call all his employees out to work on the estate.

One victim, who did not wish to be to be named, said: “To have this happen once is bad enough but the fact that it has happened again is ridiculous.

“I had two tyres stabbed and they cost me £50 each to replace - it also took me my whole Sunday to sort everything out.

“It has cost one of my neighbours £300 to replace his tyres. This is money we won’t see again.

“Some people still have flat tyres now because they can’t afford to fix them.

“Everyone on the estate is furious that someone could do such a mindless and callous act.

“The last thing you want on a Sunday morning is to find your vehicle has been vandalised.

“We’re all just glad that there have been some arrests this time.”

i'd slash them back. fookerz
cheeeeeeky foooookers think glad there fooooookin caught they should be made to pay for damages
Mindless vandalism!!

Why!?!?!?!
Wonder if they were sensless scumbags who worked for a tyre company trying to get more custom..

Or maybe, just maybe, they were a bunch of useless fookers, who dont deserve to live and breathe on this planet, and they went round slashing tyres for fun??

Let them die in a Fire
^ haha, that's what I was thinking! Bit too convenient?

Let's hope they get some really harsh penalty, like two hours community service...
Originally Posted by Station
Let's hope they get some really harsh penalty, like two hours community service...

thats about right for our criminal justice system which is up the creak in a very big way omg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Three arrested after second spate of tyre-slashing - 20th Aug 2008 6:25pm
withthat yes withstupid
© Wirral-Wikiwirral