Forums
Posted By: Mark Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 9th Jul 2008 10:59pm
Hoseman informs me that the Warehouse
Parry and Sherlock were using on Cleveland Street was
Burned to a crisp tonight at about 9:30pm

So if your car was getting any work done on it.
Its going to need a tad more.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 9th Jul 2008 11:02pm
What the hell is with all the fires at the minute??

Its like an episode of CSI
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 9th Jul 2008 11:09pm
insurance claims???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 9th Jul 2008 11:40pm
thinkgot to be insurance claims to many fires. noonoo
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 9th Jul 2008 11:44pm
Well it is nearly the summer holidays again... chavs on the rampage, running the streets etc...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 9th Jul 2008 11:57pm
its just bin on the radio they say its still burning
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 10th Jul 2008 12:01am
Anyone near to it to get pics lol??
Posted By: NEWBOY Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 10th Jul 2008 10:16am
http://icwirral.icnetwork.co.uk/tm_headline=twelve-fire-crews-tackle-birkenhead-warehouse-blaze%26method=full%26objectid=21317689%26siteid=80898-name_page.html

Dont know the exact details but the building they are using used to be in the guiness book of records for having the most floor space without roof supports (columns) back in the 70s IIRC. Ofcourse now-a-days supermarkets are bigger.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 10th Jul 2008 8:00pm
Hi all
I was called out on a breakdown at the docks in birkenhead at 9.30 and saw all the "FOG" up Corporation Rd. When got into the dock it was full of smoke and stank of burning rubber!
After the breakdown about 10.00 i came out of the dock gates and headed towards Cleveland St. I sae fire engines on the top road ( Duke St ) and duly ran over their hoses!!!!
I turned into Cleveland St and saw them at Parry and Sherlocks with the shutters up and clouds of black smoke bellowing out.
Like a good citizen i blocked the road for the nice policeman, even tho he wanted to get past me!!
I left and reported my "find" to our roving reporter, the man with his Finger on the pulse of Wirral - MARK.
lamethrower
Posted By: hoseman Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 10th Jul 2008 10:15pm
They should have burnt down that "Spares R Us" then!!".
Was raided by your good friends in the job, retrieved the remains of 15 stolen cars, about 20 engines and a couple of jetski`s!!
The daft thing is that your good fellows left some Police marked boxes behind with airbags in, sealed up for SOCO to have a look at.The next day they paid a visit to another reputable establishment for investigation and found their boxes in there!!! The dozy pillocks in the first raid had moved their stock, INCLUDING the Police marked / sealed boxes!!
What is the criminal fraternity coming to nowadays, i ask you!!!!!
doh
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 12th Jul 2008 10:23am
This is getting severly out of order now, the amount of fires that are occouring lately are out of hand.

My only question is... Whats next?
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 13th Jul 2008 1:47am
think
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 13th Jul 2008 12:14pm
Went past just before and its all fence off with technical demolition services boards on the fencing?
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 13th Jul 2008 6:11pm
i noticed that aswell i was down that way about an hour ago and saw the same thing thumbsup
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 13th Jul 2008 6:55pm
someone started a big fire in my behind, i blame the chippy on seaview rd.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 13th Jul 2008 7:26pm
Originally Posted by rentaclown100

lol, terrible laugh
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 14th Jul 2008 2:30am
Originally Posted by rentaclown100

raftl remind me never to go to this chippy raftl
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 14th Jul 2008 8:44am
its some idot with a lighter his perants gave him
costing us all alot of money in the long run insurances will go up beacuse crimes up
find the little buggers and sting them up
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 14th Jul 2008 10:00am
or we find out were they live and burn there house and see how they like it the little fookers need shootin
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 14th Jul 2008 10:59am
agree with you both on that one, insurance is dear enough without idiots like that. thats not the only reason to string em up, its mindless and pointless vandalism, the business will be insured but what about the employees?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 14th Jul 2008 11:02am
Government will just tackle it by not giving out sentencing, but by showing the yobs what wreckage they cause... which will entice the mindless ... to do it more!
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 14th Jul 2008 11:09am
if ever there was just cause for a vigilante thing, things like this not being dealt with are it
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 14th Jul 2008 11:10am
Why go to the hassle of taking on hundreds of ASBO cases? A much smaller vigilante against the government would be so much more effective matey!

smile
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 14th Jul 2008 11:16am
we should all stand to be voted and kick some ass
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 14th Jul 2008 11:17am
im game, start by nukeing the north end, see you later webby raftl
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Parry and Sherlock Burnt to a crisp - 14th Jul 2008 11:19am
cant do that, i dont like warm wind cos it tends to stink. just electrify the pavement
© Wirral-Wikiwirral