Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 12:52am
As some of you may know i`m doing security at a local garage.
Anyway, i`m patroling the forecourt when i hear someone scuffling around in the garden next to the garage.
I decided not to do anything but stand and listen due to the fact i thought it was the person that had just got home or sumink!
Next thing you know theres a big bang on the fence and the distinctive sound of a car window smashing. omg
So, i go round the corner and theres 2 chavs at the side of this mondeo looking rather stunned. i asked what they were doing and told them to f/off. They then ran off shouting "we`l be back to smash your f**kin ed in in half hour"
Right, now that pissed me off! mad
In the past 3 weeks my mother in law has had 1 car stolen and another broken into twice, these little gits had it cumming.
I go back into the garage, get my baseball bat, jump in my car and chase after the little smackheads.
By this time i could`nt see them, anyway bit further down the road i see one of them getting into a white corsa.
i drove up to the side of it and there they are trying to steal it! mad
They see me, dart it out down the road while i reversed doing starsky and hutch style then they split.
The one i was chasing went green raftl His face was a picture i can tell you laugh
Anyway, he legs it over the road, i spin the car round, chase after him and what happens? He ran straight down a side street where the police were waiting in a patrol car, lololol raftl
I flash my lights at the police and carry on chasing him then blocked him off, meanwhile this police cars spinning round wondering wtf`s goin on and they nabbed him. grin
They`ve just finished getting a statement from me and thanked me saying they`ve been after these lads all night! Apperently they`ve broken into a load of cars around here tonight!
They caught the other lad sometime later.
tis a good job that police car was there, if i got the c**t i would of broke his legs.
Mad thing is because my car was parked halfway on the pavement after blocking that smackhead off, one of the cops moved my car and noticed the baseball bat on the passenger seat, he mentioned it to the others but never said anything, they just laughed, lol laugh
So yes, its been quite an entertaining night tonight smile
pc
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 12:55am
Haha quality stuff fella, well done gettin these morons of the streets!

thumbsup
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 1:00am
Innit, if they did`nt give me sh*t i would of left them alone, these wern`t kids, they were about 25, so i thought a good beating was in order.
You should of saw there faces though the second time i saw them, i couldn`t help but laugh, lol grin
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 1:01am
Haha wish you had got to them with ya baseball bat although hopefully they will have previous and end up going down for a good few months like the bag head i caught trying to nick a car last year.

smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 1:09am
yaeh, well i think one of them was known to the police.
I wouldn`t normally do something like that but its getting out of hand now.
No-one can have anything without some scumbag druggie loser damaging their property.
Something needs to be done to get the message across that it won`t be tolerated anymore! mad

smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 1:14am
Yeah, everyone should stand up and announce martial law... bagheds and scally ... (not all scallies as a lot are fine in general, but the ... scallies) who do nothing but cause other people misery and torment, should have the shit kicked out of em and then thrown into the sea, theres far more respectable and decent people then there is ...!

smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 1:37am
haha, the police said alls they heard was the screaching of tryes and next thing they knew was me sliding round the corner laugh yipee
Its usually very boring doing this job, but tonight was quite fun tease
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 8:51am
Sounds like you saved the day, congrats matey
Posted By: Pomp Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 10:49am
Haha nicely written and ye did it in style! well done happy
Posted By: Wheels Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 12:08pm
haha wkd mate.

got be be care full these days as you may have all see n on the TV.

I do the same thing for a living tease
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 2:15pm
thanks guys, yeah its getting a lot worse these days, the yobs seem to be taking over. frown
Posted By: jonah Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 6:22pm
nice one fella, well done ! bowdown bananadance yomama clap
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 9:20pm
When theres scally ..., in yer neighbour hood.. who ya gunna call.. Totopop !

Nice one hun laugh
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 10:14pm
only just read this..nice one....course, ya can be done if ya have a "weapon" in your car...nothin sayin ya cant have a torque wrench in there tho (hint hint)
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 18th Aug 2007 11:57pm
lmao well done mate thumbsup
Posted By: Mark Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 19th Aug 2007 9:22am
Well done from me too,
love the write up and i can picture the starsky and hutch style spinning around and mad moments lol

Good for you smile

I wonder if they were let out the same night ?
Sad but sometimes true.
Posted By: jonah Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 19th Aug 2007 10:17am
Originally Posted by Mark
Well done from me too,
love the write up and i can picture the starsky and hutch style spinning around and mad moments lol

lol, do u think he jumped off the wall and landed on the car bonnet on his arse just like david soul did in the openin credits....

[youtube]bnyUjnoICnI[/youtube]

ooh ooh, did u have a big cardigan on and this music playin while u chased them ?
Posted By: Mark Re: Well i just had fun catchin criminals! - 19th Aug 2007 11:03pm
pmsl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral