Forums
Bought this on Ebay but didn't come with instructions. Guy said I can download it off Blitz website but it's all in Japanese! Does anyone know where I can download or get my hands on the fitting instructions.
Also I need some plastic boost gauge piping (not silicone hosing), where can I buy it from. Need at least 2 meters to get me to the engine bay.
Posted By: AL Re: Instructions for fit Blitz SBC controller? - 13th Aug 2005 11:46pm
Blitz Performance
Try here matey!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Instructions for fit Blitz SBC controller? - 14th Aug 2005 9:18pm
Silicone vacume hosing will do the job matey wink

Basically you just need an accessory live to the red wire on the loom, earth the black wire, and then connect the loom plug between the controller unit and the valve.

Cant remember exactly which way round the hoses go, but IIRC the top is the pressure feed, the middle is the return to actuator/s and the bottom one is the bleed.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Instructions for fit Blitz SBC controller? - 15th Aug 2005 11:32am
Fitting Guide

User Guide
Stuy, you are an absolute star! I owe you a pint!. Al thanks for the link also.
Having problems with fitting my boost controller. Have wired it up as a boost gauge for time being. I only have one boost side pipe to run both the boost solenoid and boost gauge reading. This isn't recommended by Blitz so they say. Everything all in place, just need to screw the boost solenoid to the firewall and plug it in. All the plumbing is in place.

Can anyone help me?
Also the instructions I got via Stuy are great except they show a different boost solenoid and I don;t know which way round the pipes go on??
Sorted now. Had engine check light on because I had disconnected my old boost solenoid valve. Had to reconnect it and reset the ECU. My alarm went mad and my tracker service provider even rang me within 5 mins of doing it!
It works a treat now!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Instructions for fit Blitz SBC controller? - 21st Aug 2005 7:08pm
sweet, when do we get to see it
Hopefully this Thursday with any luck. Not sure where the venue is though...
I,m sure I'll find it.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Instructions for fit Blitz SBC controller? - 29th Aug 2005 1:35am
hope you do, it dead easy, its by the odeon in brombourgh.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral