Forums
Posted By: lawton central locking - 21st Feb 2005 8:30pm
fitted my neons last tuesday when it was quite nice so left the windows and sunroof open, when i finished puting the neons on i put them on to make sure they worked and then turned them off, i then went to close the elec windows and woundnt go up so checked the fuse and it has blown so put a new fuse in and checked all the others to make sure none of the others fuses had blown. i then closed the sunroof and closed the door and pressed the alarm button which should do the central locking aswell but it just set the alarm and not central locking. any ideas of what it could be
Posted By: scoop Re: central locking - 21st Feb 2005 9:12pm
central lockin fuse, if not u have seriously bust ur alarms interface unit
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: central locking - 21st Feb 2005 9:19pm
wow wow take it to an auto spark were you can tell them and they maybe able to fix it for you hope this helps
Posted By: lawton Re: central locking - 21st Feb 2005 9:51pm
my dads best mate installs alarms, mobile phone car kits and other stuff like that, hes going to have a look at it at the weekend but i just wanted your opinions
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: central locking - 22nd Feb 2005 12:44am
na probs matey happy it could be a fuse or you may of clipped a wire by accerdent like have you traced all the wiring think
Posted By: neovo1 Re: central locking - 17th Apr 2005 12:52am
did you wire the neons up to the battery or did you find i live wire to wire it to
© Wirral-Wikiwirral