Forums
Posted By: Anonymous 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 3rd Jan 2005 4:59pm
Just stumbled along this on another site.

What do you Guys and Girlies think of this beauty then?!?

One of a kind custom, updated body kit, Black on Black, over $250,000 invested, pro built 522 Merlin engine, twin whipple super chargers, alum heads, 1200 horse power, all top of the line parts and polished, Richmond 6 speed transmission, upgraded performance suspension, custom made 19 in HRE wheels, heavy duty 4 wheel disc brakes etc, factory air conditioning, PW, custom made factory gauges with 250 mph speedometer, 4 in custom exhaust, 50 gallon custom made fuel cell, all professionally built, numerous hand fabricated parts. Only 100 miles since built. Recarro seats, flared body, works can not describe this car! Absolutely the best custom Corvette in existance. Show stopper and incredible performance and handling this car breaks traction at 100mph. More horsepower at idle than a new Vette or Viper at max perforamnce. This car will be sold at Barrett-Jackson (Scottsdale auction in January) at no reserve!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
all is i can say is WOW!!!!!that is amazin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 3rd Jan 2005 5:14pm
Its gorgeous isnt it. To be honest, Ive never really saw anything like it
Posted By: Mark Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 3rd Jan 2005 5:27pm
Looks amazing, wonder how much that's going to cost ticking over ?

Look at it again, can you see the Bat Mobile ??
Looks simularish...

Cool find smile
that has 2 be the COOLEST car 2 go out cruisin in!!!probably cost about £500 4 the privalage though lol!!!!its beautiful
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 3rd Jan 2005 6:37pm
Originally posted by WebMaster:

Look at it again, can you see the Bat Mobile ??
Looks simularish...

Cool find smile
Must agree. Best looking car Ive seen for a while. One word... SEXY! eek
Posted By: PAZ Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 3rd Jan 2005 7:01pm
That is absolutely amazing....

I would do anythin for that!!!
Posted By: AL Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 3rd Jan 2005 7:13pm
Look at the size of the rear tyres quality love it !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 3rd Jan 2005 8:06pm
bonnet very long! but its still a nice looking car smile with a 250 mph speedometer i am guessin this car goes VERY FAST! smile
Ford come up trumps again!
Very sexy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 3rd Jan 2005 8:37pm
shes a beauty aint she, i must admit, nice for a 'ford' hehe just kidding wink
Ya know Ford are the Best.......dunno what the best of but it true! LOL!

All mustangs look sweet but thats VERY special!
Originally posted by Evo 7 Babe:
[b] shes a beauty aint she, i must admit, nice for a 'ford' hehe just kidding wink [/b]
huh ford...im confused thats a corvette lol laugh !!!!!
Opps!!

Think iv had a funny turn/Blonde moment. Been lookin at Mustangs ya see.

Chevrolet Corvette.

ill get my coat
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 3rd Jan 2005 9:12pm
See i wasnt so sure, didnt know it wasnt a ford. Asked my dad and he wasnt sure because so many companies have taken over others etc, Daz!!!! smack
Originally posted by Dazza:
[b]Opps!!

Chevrolet Corvette.

ill get my coat
[/b]
i thought hay thats strange thats a chevrolet corvete not a ford mustang then thought perhaps it has a ford engine in it!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 4th Jan 2005 2:38pm
thats a beast, does anyone else thing the front of it is butt-ugly though?!

1200bhp is an achievement though laugh
Thats one beast of a car, got say. Love the colour and the whole shape of the car, and what power, I would have difficulty keeping it on the road...ha ha. But bet it eats the petrol. Saying that if you have that car you can afford the petrol
I like laugh

I also want laugh laugh lol
Wow, i've started saving 4 1 now.
Merlin engine - didnt rolls royce make those engines all those years ago for the spitfires think
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 6th Jan 2005 5:44pm
what a beutiful car. im in love
Originally posted by Dazza:
[b]

Chevrolet Corvette.

ill get my coat
[/b]
I think you should!

May be an old topic but ive only just seen it. What a car!!! Looks like a batmobile/knight rider car.Sexy in a yank way if ya get what i mean.

Merlin is the name of the RR spitfire engine. My money is on that being a RR merlin. Although it may just be a codename that chevvy gave to one of their engines. Cos the spitfires merlin was quite a hefferlump. Not sure weather it'd fit so snuggly into an engine bay like that. It has been done before but you could see the engine in this other car as its so huge.You can see the 'chargers on this tho and they are very sexy.
Posted By: grizz Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 8th Aug 2005 10:00pm
The rr merlin engine has 1030 bhp at 2500 rmp as standard , but was tuned up to 2350 bhp ! ! . The rr engine weighs 1335lbp and is a v12 . Don't think that this has one do you
tell you what dudes, if you want to see how these things are built watch american hot rod on sky paramount, good program and it funny too, lots of work shop banter and sacking goin on, quality series lke.
Posted By: scoop Re: 1200 BHP Twin Supercharged 1973 Chevy Corvette - 15th Aug 2005 3:42pm
lots of sacking??

I watch this sort of stuff at work and they are really class shows. Discovery real time is the way forward. Overhaulin' is real good! but then they act like typical dumb yanks some time and re-enforce the stereotype makng you feel sorry for them
© Wirral-Wikiwirral