Forums
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Turbo timer help - 2nd Mar 2005 1:57am
what are you opions of this turbo timer

Blitz DTT Timer DCII

[Linked Image]

The BLITZ® DTT (Dual Turbo Timer) DCll is a one of a kind item. This is the only turbo tiimer in the world that incorporates a turbo timer with a boost gauge. The digital boost display can read up to 2.5hkpa (36.75psi) and also includes a digital boost peak hold. This unit also features the two-piece design that allows the user to virtually mount the turbo timer anywhere in the vehicle. The DTT ** ll is available in black and silver.

DISPLAY FUNCTION
[Linked Image]
MEASUREMENT
[Linked Image]
FEATURE
Manual Timer - Allows the user to preset count down time.

Automatic Timer - The Dual ** II has the ability to calculate the count down according to boost levels and the amount of time that the vehicle was driven. There are 5 different types;
A-L - will start to calculate time automatically after 0.2HKPA. Low setting
A-S - will start to calculate time automatically after 0.2HKPA while adding more time then in mode A-L. Medium setting

A-H - will start to calculate time automatically after 0.1HKPA. High setting

E-L - will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds 55 seconds per hour.

E-H - will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds130 seconds per hour.
Boost Gauge - The DTT ** II has a built in digital boost gauge that reads up to 2.5hkpa (36.75psi)

Peak Hold - The Peak hold function records the highest boost that the vehicle has reached.

Boost Warning - This allows the user to preset the boost warning.

Stop Watch and Lap Timer - This unique feature allows the user to use the stop watch function and also can record up to 5 lap times.

Adjustable Contrast - Allows the user to adjust the contrast setting.

£85
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Turbo timer help - 2nd Mar 2005 2:51am
Very nifty little device jim. Looks nice too, something that would fit in with you as you are mr gadget, get it.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Turbo timer help - 2nd Mar 2005 10:17am
wink Always had these matey, and they do the job just nice smile

If you need a hand "Hardwiring" one in, give me a shout, done a few of them in the past smile

PS, if you have remote central locking - Im 95% sure it wont work whilst the timer is running frown
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Turbo timer help - 2nd Mar 2005 11:00am
i dont, is the price about rightthat includes postage
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Turbo timer help - 2nd Mar 2005 11:03am
£85 is spot on matey, and look like they have come down in price. I paid £115 for cash at a show last year (Cheap at the time) and thought it was worth every penny at that price smile
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Turbo timer help - 8th Mar 2005 3:49am
stuy or scooby help the same guy has this one as well which should i get

Blitz Turbo timer 1

or this which is better

Blitz Turbo timer 2

help help
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Turbo timer help - 8th Mar 2005 10:01am
2nd one matey wink

The 2nd one, the Duel TT, works the run down time from how much boost the car has run - it also works as a boost gauge smile

Im kinda tempted myself wink
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Turbo timer help - 8th Mar 2005 10:50am
Nice find Go Go Gadget turbo timer finder wink

Just ordered one of the Duel TT's myself laugh
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Turbo timer help - 8th Mar 2005 5:04pm
same here will you help fit mine
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Turbo timer help - 8th Mar 2005 5:05pm
Yeah, no worries matey laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral