Forums
Posted By: Anonymous nos'd up diesel. - 16th Mar 2004 8:07am
ive heard that squirting nos in a derv makes them fly, well, almost! wizard do the kit for just shy of £600 and they are extremely compatible because the engine doesn't rely on timing as much as petrol motors. what do you lot think, have you heard any stories about them??
Posted By: Towny Re: nos'd up diesel. - 16th Mar 2004 9:04am
i would advise ne1 well against as my mate woz runnin a 75 shot on a vtr! he used is 5 times and it melted the engine! if ya gona do it u need 2 upgrade everything to basically a race engine! y go fast in urs neways ppl wont be able 2 c ur sweet ride dude! my op neways!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: nos'd up diesel. - 16th Mar 2004 10:27am
I heard you don't have to tell the insurers as it's not legal to use on the roads anyways, anyone know if this is true?
Posted By: Scooby Re: nos'd up diesel. - 16th Mar 2004 10:31am
NOS works brill with diesel engines, If the install or engine isnt set up correctly then yes it will blow an engine or if you put in on a worn engine due to the engine having to work allot harder. Personally i would not recomend a 75 shot, simply a 25 shot to start then rolling road tuning to ensure everythink is operation fine then up to 50 shot maybe ????

NOS Technical Information
Posted By: Towny Re: nos'd up diesel. - 16th Mar 2004 7:05pm
adrian flux insurance supply cover 4 nos!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral