Forums
Click Here to Watch Video

11 Second Focus
What happens when the Nitrous runs out think
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nitrous Oxide : £250 Jaguar Beats Porsche 911 Turbo - 5th Aug 2005 9:24am
You spend another £40 getting it filled up lol

Would it work out cheaper in long run to get some proper performance mods that dont need topping up?
Adam, please explain to me what "Propper Performance Mods" you could possibly fit to the Jag to increase the performance by 200 BHP ????

Nitrous is the cheapest form of additional BHP in terms of power per pound. Yes it runs out but so does your fuel tank smack
and so does money
A 200bhp shot eek

The candle that burns twice as bright......

As for the fuel, the Porsche will run out of that also at some point laugh
Also, if you listen to the clip, Little Mr Hammond says they are going to "Cheat" and fit NOS smack

The Jag is also a V12 - Proper performace mods could be a set of TB's, pair of turbos or a supercharger - or all 3 laugh

You could also add some race fuel - summut like "Cool Blue" Works in a very similar way to NOS in the way it has O2 in it - advance the timing 10 deg or so, increase the fueling, and if you did the turbo conversion, you should see a 30-40% gain in power smile
I think we shud use a normal engine as an example.

2.0 Ford Zetec.

Budget 2000 pounds
Normal mods=Cams(200 inc trade in)chip(400)Zorst(700 inc decat and manifold)BMC(250)skim head(100)Plugs,leads and lighten the flywheel(350)
Thats gonna see u an extra 30-40BHP i think The flywheel i put there cos its the only other cheap mod i cud think of, no more power but spins up easier

Or you could get NOS
50 shot=600 pound
Refill 28 times adn uve blown 2k to get an extra 50BHP every now and then.
yes , and when you sell the car just take it off and put it on your new car !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nitrous Oxide : £250 Jaguar Beats Porsche 911 Turbo - 8th Aug 2005 8:03am
Originally posted by StuyMac:
Also, if you listen to the clip, Little Mr Hammond says they are going to "Cheat" and fit NOS smack

The Jag is also a V12 - Proper performace mods could be a set of TB's, pair of turbos or a supercharger - or all 3 laugh

You could also add some race fuel - summut like "Cool Blue" Works in a very similar way to NOS in the way it has O2 in it - advance the timing 10 deg or so, increase the fueling, and if you did the turbo conversion, you should see a 30-40% gain in power smile
What that guy said :rolleyes: cool
Jag V8 engines and gearboxes are seriously overengineered, they can happily take really excessive amounts of abuse, more so than Porsche engines, which are, or used to be, based on ancient aircooled Volkswagen engines.
I think Nos is awesome. If you were a dentist, you'd get it all for free as well. smile
nitrous rules no doubt about it! whats this myth with if u fit it u will get one run with it then need a new engine! ha ha ha! plus it looks damn sexy in ya boot!
true, tempted me self to get some
go on andy!!!!! its sexy!!!!
what about this for sheer fun!!!

http://www.voteluke.com/vids/Metro%20VS%20Scooby.wmv
Its the car version of taking steriods to win the Olimpics tease
ha ha! do u use natural excersice on ur car do you stu???

any modification that is "bought" can be called cheating!! especially a turbo in some ppl's eyes!!!

in my eyes anythin that makes you go faster is fun! and im not in any competition with anyone to cheat? im just out for cheap thrills baby!! oh yeah! pmsl!
tony, i hope one day that metro is you.
just read scooby's post about nitrous!!!! and its so true! the amount of ppl that say my car is gonna blow up!!! ha ha! it aint even flammable! pmsl!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral