Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Views on this Punto - 16th Apr 2005 7:15pm
My friends car. What are your thought and opinions on this? Dont think you cant be honest smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Its only a 1.1 at the moment but hes planning on putting a 1.4 Turbo in it. He was looking at putting a 2ltr turbo fiat coupe engine in it but he heard he needs to strengthen structure of car etc. Heard it could bend the car or even break the chasis eek
Posted By: scoop Re: Views on this Punto - 16th Apr 2005 8:17pm
Something about it looks wrong, i think it might be the 5doorness. Needs black windows, de-handled and maybe a bit of black film over the C pillar to give the 3 door illusion. Somethin about it bein a 5 door looks ugly,It may be them big ass rear lights come to think about it, theyre not too hot, other than that i love the car and the ideas for it
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Views on this Punto - 16th Apr 2005 10:19pm
tis sweet i must say beign a 5 door makes it different. why do ppl alway got for the same stuff now days you get so many cars looking the same. i thing its good to take on a challange. ok say maybe taking of the back door handles would look good but i woulnd get the pillars made black that would look pants.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Views on this Punto - 17th Apr 2005 12:56pm
I agree with the back door handles being done smile

Personally, I love it. You all know my taste in modified cars. I especially love the colour. Isnt it TVR ..... (Ive forgot the exact colour sorry )

Will look great when he starts on the interior yes
Posted By: John WRX Re: Views on this Punto - 17th Apr 2005 4:52pm
looks nice and 5 doors makes you look twice.

Would be nice if it was de locked.
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Views on this Punto - 17th Apr 2005 7:38pm
That spoiler looks useful :rolleyes:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Views on this Punto - 17th Apr 2005 7:39pm
Its better than some. i.e those metal ones everyone has. Yuk!
Posted By: learner Re: Views on this Punto - 17th Apr 2005 8:37pm
Originally posted by Evo 7 Babe:
Its better than some. i.e those metal ones everyone has. Yuk!
not all metal ones look that bad.

personally i dont really like spoilers
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Views on this Punto - 17th Apr 2005 9:35pm
Everyone to their own personal opinion, I agree smile
Posted By: scoop Re: Views on this Punto - 17th Apr 2005 10:16pm
Those metal spoilers are alright on saloons/hatchbacks with a lid.

on vertical backed cars like puntos,corsas etc they look hideous, they are of no performance/aerodynamic gain and they make the car look WORSE, in anyones opinion i think.

Also when fitted to saloons they must be angled well or they look terrible, they shud be almost level not pointin at the floor. Cant u tell i dislike some things lol. Let me rant
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Views on this Punto - 17th Apr 2005 10:53pm
ok. no nuts for it not nuts against it. ok.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Views on this Punto - 18th Apr 2005 12:32am
dont like it sorry!!

looks like every other modified punto that you see in mags + at shows apart from that its got more doors than the rest, rear lights look massive eek dont like fire extinguisher on parcel shelf and the front wiper looks to small to be helpful in the rain eek
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Views on this Punto - 18th Apr 2005 2:59pm
gorgeous colour but doesnt look right 5 doors
Posted By: Meesh Re: Views on this Punto - 19th Apr 2005 7:53pm
Nice colour, ok kit

What the hell's goin on with them rear lights?!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Views on this Punto - 26th Apr 2005 7:31pm
the magority of spoilers and body kits do sweet bugger all as for aero dynamics on any car i dont know any1 who has come to the meet told us they got a spoiler fitted and ranted on about how good the handling is with it they are for looks alone. and laura i rhink ur mate has one sweet f..king nice motor ignore evry1 who says the opposite
Posted By: DavidB Re: Views on this Punto - 26th Apr 2005 7:45pm
It'll look nice if the bumpers actually looked like they were designed with the shape of the car in mind.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral