Forums
Posted By: scoop Need a powerflow dealer - 24th Jan 2005 8:25am
Hey all,

Its nearly that time again to whip my de-cat off for my MOT and i tried on saturday but the bolts are not the size they used to be,(garage changed em when 1 sheared) So i couldnt do it myself with the tools i had, hence now i shall leave it to the pro's as im workin 24/7 all week on exercise and on friday im coming home. Saturday its gettin de-bumpered and then i plan on takin it to get re-catted and MOT on monday but only powerflow will re-cat it for FREE as they fittd it and its their policy to take this on once a year as well as 6 monthly inspections(to this day i have never used any of these features)So im askin if n e one knows the local powerflow agents to do this for me?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Need a powerflow dealer - 24th Jan 2005 8:40am
im sure there is one in queensferry, around by where the karting track is, i think!?
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Need a powerflow dealer - 24th Jan 2005 2:07pm
DEESIDE TYRE SERVICES
Unit 4, Queensferry Ind Est
Chester Road
Pentre
DEESIDE
CH5 2DJ
Contact - Brian
on - 01244 535534

thats the nearest official powerflow dealer for round this area neway happy

from what i know it was taken over a while ago by a new guy who aparantly is much sounder and does a better job smile so shud hav no probs with your de-cat
Posted By: scoop Re: Need a powerflow dealer - 24th Jan 2005 6:28pm
What a godawful shame, Phoned em and they said they dont touch cats/decats as if it all goes t**s up they are liable and he dont wanna be. What a silly man. Not like its even remotely risky or anything.I'd do it but i dont have the time or means between now and MOT time
© Wirral-Wikiwirral