Forums
Posted By: Timbo Vectra V6 exhaust - 15th Dec 2004 5:35pm
Just looking for advice - I've got myself a 2003 Vectra 3.2 V6, but it has these really boring grey valances and side sills. The twin boxes for the exhaust are very plain (8 x 5 with a single, downward pointing pipe) and are completely hidden behind the rear valance.

I'd like to put a nice stainless system in place, including a couple of nice looking back boxes, but obviously this means cutting or replacing the rear valance.

So, I'm not sure the best way to tackle this one. I've been to Peco, they had a look and measured it up and said "We'll call you", and that was about three weeks ago.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks in advance,

T
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Vectra V6 exhaust - 15th Dec 2004 5:51pm
try our sponsers Autosafe Garage just look on the sponsers screen
Posted By: Scooby Re: Vectra V6 exhaust - 16th Dec 2004 3:32am
Firstly no-one makes a "Off the shelf" stainless exhaust for this model as yet therefore you would need to get a custom exhaust made for it smack

You need to take the car to Autosafe Garage to get the system planned out, After that you would need to go to Kerr\'s Performance Styling to have the rear valance cut away to allow room for the new exhaust to fit, once that is done its a trip back to Autosafe Garage to have the exhaust manufactured and fitted to the car.

Hope this helps you mate ??
© Wirral-Wikiwirral