Forums
Posted By: CorsaJohn wing mirrors - 20th Nov 2004 2:08am
need help guys wanna get sum wing mirrors soon but i aint hav a foggiest about which ones to get i wanna b different to other corsas but still be euro! so pics an prices wud b much appreciated guys an girls
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: wing mirrors - 20th Nov 2004 2:35am
Pair of Universal Wing Mirrors M5 Manual / Foldable type - MIR06BLM Price:
£38.25
inc VAT

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/TonyMK2/cee4c6c8.bmp[/img]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wing mirrors - 20th Nov 2004 11:09am
I reckon you get a pair of DTM cup mirrors and do some DIY on em, and turn em into Bomex mirrors!!! IF THATS POSSIBLE, BUT SURELY NEFING IS.....
Posted By: PAZ Re: wing mirrors - 20th Nov 2004 11:04pm
Will let you into a secret that i wanna do when i get time...

Seen a saxo a while ago with sweet litlle mirrors...

They were motorbike mirrors and they looked amazing, there are loads of types out there, go on and be different....
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: wing mirrors - 21st Nov 2004 11:00am
DTM cup for the euro style wink
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: wing mirrors - 21st Nov 2004 8:27pm
i was thinkin the F1 style mirrors as there tiny basically like havin now mirrors an wud b so diff to every other corsa
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wing mirrors - 21st Nov 2004 8:29pm
I know wot u mean bout the F1 mirrors, but i just think they look a bit out of place 2 b honest!!
Posted By: scoop Re: wing mirrors - 21st Nov 2004 11:36pm
ur goin euro man to dtm is the way forward, modify them somehow, remember the yellow supra in Mpower that had weird aerodynamic shaped ones, they wer just standard mirrors with a flowing extension on to make em look sleeker. kinda do that matey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wing mirrors - 22nd Nov 2004 1:17am
definetly DTM
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wing mirrors - 24th Nov 2004 3:26pm
thats what i meant, get some DTM cups an modify them like bomex mirrors you no itl look sweet.. although il b gutted coz thats what iv wanted 2 do 4 ages!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral