Forums
Posted By: AX_125 Nissan 350z - 31st Mar 2005 11:54am
I absolutly love these cars, i think they are sexy and the noise they make is amazing.

[Linked Image]

I can see myself driving one of these in the next 2 or 3 years, but in the mean time the noise of them accelerating fast has got me very jealous.

I want my Civic to have the same noise when accelerating, anyone recomend a setup (exhaust air filter etc?) I aint keen on pure loud exausts.

What does everyone think of these cars?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Nissan 350z - 31st Mar 2005 12:21pm
Sanchez has got his sounding like an F1 car using a 4-1 manifold, sounds incredible. 350Z is one of my favourite cars at the mo cool
Posted By: AL Re: Nissan 350z - 31st Mar 2005 3:27pm
Absolutely love these cars i was saying the other day to Aceritz I want one of these after the coupe, but the Nismo one and supercharged, theres one in Banzai, standard 276bhp and supercharged 427bhp help As for the exhaust note its hard to match obviously cars different engines and stuff but a Magnex exhaust is not loud but produce a sweet note combined with a 4 into 1 manifold also an induction kit by AEM for the Civic should make a nice noise!
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Nissan 350z - 31st Mar 2005 3:37pm
I think within 2 or 3 years these things will be down to £10k ish, would rather have an older car like this that a brand new car of the same price anyday
Posted By: AL Re: Nissan 350z - 31st Mar 2005 3:51pm
Definetly agree with you there mate!
Posted By: scoop Re: Nissan 350z - 25th Apr 2005 11:16pm
Lovely cars the 350Z. The new nismo S-Tune is even better and theyve done the exhaust up which transforms it into a right screamer. Cant wait to hear sanchezs car now with his manifold.

How to match the Z's note. Almost impossible to mate but u will need a sports exhaust(not a loud one,a proper performance one) and a cool air filter,combined with manifold.Get the thing to rev really high aswell with a V-tec controller,chip and strengthened internals to handle the upped rev limit. I think honda naturally rev high dont they. New civic type R redlines at 8 i think?!
Posted By: maverick Re: Nissan 350z - 25th Apr 2005 11:40pm
Love that car mate, even the colour looks sweet. Would suit a nice spoiler on the back.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Nissan 350z - 26th Apr 2005 9:04am
Mine redlines at just over 7k i think, so it aint exceptionally high, think i may just wait and get one.

As i say, i recon they will be below £10k in 5 years time, get myself a Honda Integra in the mean time lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral