Forums
Posted By: joe looks or pracability - 8th Dec 2004 8:35pm
right want to start on some new mobs got a few ideas but was then thinking my car is really low and can't put it on my drive and hav to park it at me anuties so was thinking shud i leave the mods i was thinking of for a bit and get sum air bag suspension so can drive car any were with out worry or taking bumper off. or carry on with me other mods and get that some other time?
Posted By: AX_125 Re: looks or pracability - 8th Dec 2004 9:31pm
I cant get on my drive without some scraping on my standard setup, god help me when it is lowered.
Posted By: Meesh Re: looks or pracability - 8th Dec 2004 9:34pm
entirely your choice joe matey

you modify your car to your preference, if you want the suspension sorted for either bags or hydro's you do it mate

if ya dont mind leavin it on the road or in another "easier to use" drive then carry on with ya other mods
Posted By: PAZ Re: looks or pracability - 8th Dec 2004 11:40pm
I cannot take my car up my drive or anyones drive...

I cannot make it over most speed bumps...

I made ramps for my drive, easier than paying the council £400..

My Saxo sits 1" off the floor at the front, 2" at the side and " and a half at the rear, mega low!!!!!
Posted By: stubbzy Re: looks or pracability - 9th Dec 2004 2:56pm
how do you get around Paz theres so many speed bumps around??lol. think

Joe its up to you mate,air bags or hydraulics are a good idea. i was thinkin somethin similar for mine but somethin like that is quite pricey & hydraulics take up boot space not to mention adding weight so a with a 1.2 engine it might not be a good idea.
i'd carry on with the other mods first matey.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral