Forums
Posted By: corsa_ellie Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 1:01pm
as some of u may know, i've got a white old shape corsa and i'm in process of modifyin it, but i need help.
if anyone has any ideas on what i should do, then please let me know! the first thing i wnt to do is my rear lights but i'm not sure which one's to get! any ideas????
lexus lights u cant go wrong with em theres a nice corsa round my area with em
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
or a spoiler
[Linked Image]
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 1:21pm
ellie has already got a spoiler exactly the same as that one hun!

we bought an irmsher sign for the back of her car the other week, and i was wonderin if u can get an irmsher bodykit for the old corsa's??? does anyone know???

ellie has also got a twin exhaust!
Posted By: corsa_ellie Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 1:22pm
yeah one down my end has got them seconds lights (pics u shown) so i want sum no many ppl have got if u get me
there is sum smoke ones that are new that me mates sellin but i dnt think there will go wiv me car wot u think???
i reaken black lights would look well on a white car look at mine!! is the zorst a dtm
Posted By: corsa_ellie Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 1:28pm
iam not sure wot it is but iam at the meet thru if ya cumin mate
there aint that black just a lil ill get a pic and print it on here for ya mate
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 1:30pm
try an get some 18's to fit?? maybe 19's then a zorst or 4??
[Linked Image]
theres only a small pic on the irmsher site
I WOULD HAVE CUM 2 THE MEET BUT I NT PASSED MY TEST AND MY CARS IN THE BODYSHOP. ANOTHER MONTH AND I SHOULD B GOIN 2 THE MEETS BY THE WAY THAT SMALL PIC IS OF THE CORSA IRMSHER KIT I CANT UDERSTAND IT CUZ ITS IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE HERES THE SITE LINK NE WAY
IRMSCHER
[Linked Image]
HERE U R HERES A BETTER PIC OV THE IRMSCHER KIT AND AN ENGLISH LINK 2 THE SITE
IRMSCHER
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 2:00pm
how about this front bumper?
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Meesh Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 2:08pm
All depends on what ya budget is

if ya've got access to pure money, ask around body kit manufacturers if they'll do a one-off kit for ya car

if not, do what I'm doin with me Fiesta, mix and match kits, I'm gonna be havin bits n bobs from a few companies.

lights:
again, all depends on ya budget, more money, then ya can get ya lights smoothed into ya rear end i.e. skyline stylee and you can get a headlight transplant (take headlights off another car and fit them onto yours)
Not as bigger budget - headlight masks and new rear clusters

I've got pure ideas for mine, so if ya stuck ask me and i'll see what me imagination comes up wit laugh lol
Posted By: Rob Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 3:13pm
irmscher badge on standard car

CHAV
Posted By: Whitterz Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 3:25pm
just get a nice set of alloys, n lower it, !!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 3:42pm
yeh thats always the best way 2 go for first mods, rims and dropped makes all cars look alot better..
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 5:33pm
iv got the lear white clusters an they look smart i payed £60 for em absolute bargain, an theyd look nice on a white car, def change the alloys an slam it i lowered mine 40m on 15s an i wanna go lower again cos i dont think its low enuf
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 14th Aug 2004 6:22pm
i'd say the 2nd lights down if your wanting the ones you've listed.

wouldn't go for anything over 17's as far as wheels as you havn't got a kit so it'll look a bit daft with huge wheels on a standard car eek you'll have less problems with 17's in terms of arch work etc

there's plenty that you can do to you car its just how much money you want to spend cool

hope this helps
Posted By: corsa_ellie Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 15th Aug 2004 5:06pm
yeah i have got irmscher badge on standard car it looks very nice actually (rob)
i want 15's on it!
i get payed weekly so i got the money to do stuff,to it every week!
do u no anyone that sprays the bumpers???
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 15th Aug 2004 5:21pm
if i was you id just save u get a kit i got quoted 260 to hav my front bk an 4 arches sprayed so im just waitin to see if i get a kit
u have 2 be carefull wen u do get cheap quotes wen my dads m8 give me mine i thought that was too cheap i asked if he was gonna rub it down and spray it otherwise ur paint could just b blown over and itll chip off
try kerr chan
Posted By: stubbzy Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 16th Aug 2004 12:03pm
try ebay for parts, you might be able to save some money especially for lights etc.
i've heard bad stories about rims from ebay so i'd stay clear of that. but if you only want 15s you should be able to get a cheap package deal or try halfords on finance or somethin.
alloys lights & lowered will make a huge difference.
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 16th Aug 2004 1:03pm
click me for the link to our sponsor KERR CHANN
Posted By: corsa_ellie Re: Modifying My Corsa (Idea's Plz) - 16th Aug 2004 5:50pm
thanks for all ya ideas to been a help dnt no wot id do wiv out ya lol!!!!!
ill p0st the designs on here soon
loadz luv ellie
© Wirral-Wikiwirral