Forums
Posted By: Gary Gary's Car - 24th Jul 2004 7:46pm
Not got much cash at the moment but im tryin. im meetin a guy in nottingham and gettin me some GTI alloys (cheers GTI 180!) for £100 with tyres so quite good. Ive also just won a pipercross airfilter on ebay, i emailed the guy askin how much and he said £40 but i bidded and got it for £16.21 + £8.00 P&P. In last months max power (issue that scooby was in) a guy put silver tights over his back lights and they looked good so ive done the same!
Posted By: PAZ Re: Gary's Car - 24th Jul 2004 8:41pm
Get some pics mate, sounds good can`t wait to see...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gary's Car - 28th Jul 2004 5:21pm
did you get the wheels in the end mate? how do they look? laugh
Posted By: Gary Re: Gary's Car - 30th Jul 2004 8:05pm
yep got the wheels put them on a few days ago and they make the car look tons better. just looks like a GTI now but a big improvement on my frisbies. just picked up light 'brows and locking wheel nuts for £20 which im pleased with! took the tights off though decided against them. and my pipercross induction kit is on is way to me, should have it fitted by next week!
Posted By: Gary Re: Gary's Car - 11th Aug 2004 8:57pm
ha ha, just got lexus lights off ebay for £70 brand new and my pipercross induction kit as finally arrived so that went straight on this mornin! sounds alot healthier especially with 3 cold air foods! im thinkin of gettin me boot lock took off next, any other suggestions though?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gary's Car - 11th Aug 2004 9:01pm
i suggest you come down the rock tonight an show us it all laugh

smoothing the lock off the boot will look sweet though, how about lowering it a LOT? laugh
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Gary's Car - 12th Aug 2004 11:56am
sounds sweet, i'll have a look next meet if ya there
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Gary's Car - 12th Aug 2004 1:24pm
Originally posted by Gary:
my pipercross induction kit as finally arrived so that went straight on this mornin! sounds alot healthier especially with 3 cold air foods!
lol, cold air foods are much better than cold air feeds laugh tease

next mod though, de-locked on the doors and boot
Posted By: Gary Re: Gary's Car - 10th Sep 2004 9:50am
just been qouted £70 to get the torsion bar lowered and fit new front springs, and Pi springs are £55 for a 50mm drop so thats lowerd all round for £125! BUT...... will my standard dampners on the front be able to handle the drop? anyone know?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gary's Car - 10th Sep 2004 10:01am
Yes they should do mate - the springs will have been designed taking the standard dampers in to consideration.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gary's Car - 10th Sep 2004 10:05am
they should be ok, but you'd benefit from buying the dampers to cool
Posted By: Gary Re: Gary's Car - 10th Sep 2004 10:20am
i would like to buy both but for Gmax springs and dampners just for the front was qouted £260.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gary's Car - 10th Sep 2004 10:21am
try koni dampers mate there cheaper and really good dude!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral