Forums
Posted By: CorsaJohn Ford Anglia with 200sx engine Fitted - 26th Dec 2005 8:50pm
Originally posted by jr
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Ford Anglia with 200sx engine Fitted - 26th Dec 2005 8:51pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: Ford Anglia with 200sx engine Fitted - 26th Dec 2005 11:38pm
That'd b a Ford anglia then.Just before people start thinkin its a 200SX from back in the day. Its a ford thats someones dropped a 200 engine into. The wiring looks a bit.............euughh. Wouldnt wanna saee rain goin down the bonnet wing seam with that tatty loom there.

Sweet idea,any details mate?
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Ford Anglia with 200sx engine Fitted - 27th Dec 2005 12:26pm
quality. jus like 2 see it grip. must weigh less than my poo. wud b interstin if it were rwd!!! i dunno i aint up on my anglias like scoop. scoop giv us a usefull peice o info aboutr fords 4 1nce is it a rwd or fwd?????

luv 2 see tat at the lights at traffic light drag race!!
Posted By: scoop Re: Ford Anglia with 200sx engine Fitted - 27th Dec 2005 2:22pm
The engine is mounted longitudananly so it is RWD.Im not sure what the anglia was origionally,probably RWD as RWD was the norm back in the day.And what do u mean "for once"
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Ford Anglia with 200sx engine Fitted - 27th Dec 2005 2:42pm
anglia were originally rw drive as with the majority of ford of that era, I have always wanted a ford pop with a rover v8.
fairplay thats a ford i do like!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Ford Anglia with 200sx engine Fitted - 31st Dec 2005 5:05am
That's awesome!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral