Forums
Posted By: rossi-foci What Rims?! - 18th Nov 2004 12:38pm
Right i wanna get a set of nice rims for me car hopefully around xmas time, but i jus cant decide what i want!
I quite like the focus RS replica style wheels cos they suit the car well!
But i think i'm swayed towards a set of black rims. i like dazza's n black rims wud match the colour of my car and the black look wif the tints n rear lights etc!
Any1 know of any sweet black wheels with like silver rims? you know the type i mean, like the carbon ones GTI180 put up, but not carbon and not 1600!!
I dont wana spend much more than 1k but wudnt mind some 18s or if not 17s.
So any ideas?!
Posted By: AX_125 Re: What Rims?! - 18th Nov 2004 1:21pm
post decent size pics of your car and wheels you like and someone will photoshop them on
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: What Rims?! - 18th Nov 2004 1:51pm
ahh quality, will put one on later when i get home, (not that i'm wastin time in work or anythin! yes
Posted By: Dazza Re: What Rims?! - 18th Nov 2004 2:43pm
Seems iv started a craze with my unusual styling - Lets just say theres another CW Member wishing to have black rims too! Rossi if you could afford the Carbon rims you'd be God! There on the expensive side so id shop around if poss.

Originaly I wanted 2 get some rims and have them powder-coated a different colour as this was something iv waited AGES to do - Just so happens when i spoke to Wolfrace they had my rims instock - Bonus!

Why not get Focus RS rims and powder-coat them Black? Am sure this hasnt been done before
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What Rims?! - 18th Nov 2004 3:45pm
There is a company in this months fast car that supply a selection of rims which they colour code to any colour that u require!! I think 18's are about £850!! Ill get some info for u!!
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: What Rims?! - 18th Nov 2004 3:55pm
nice one mate! thats not bad at all! i know if you get rims off BK you can choose to get them in "high power black" which is like a sorta chrome black, its well sweet! but the rims they offer in that colour wudnt really suit my car!
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: What Rims?! - 18th Nov 2004 4:10pm
p.s. like the idea of powder coating RS rims, that would look vsweet and be pretty unique!
Posted By: Dazza Re: What Rims?! - 18th Nov 2004 5:17pm
Id go for that idea personally mate, I think its bout £30 an alloy to powdercoat
Posted By: Dazza Re: What Rims?! - 18th Nov 2004 5:31pm
Some reaserch for ya - Click the link

RS wheels
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: What Rims?! - 19th Nov 2004 9:58am
cheers mate, appreciate it smile
Posted By: Dazza Re: What Rims?! - 19th Nov 2004 7:40pm
When you nxt out Rossi as me and some peeps off here mightly meet up, would be nice to see the Foc-aye, PM me for details
© Wirral-Wikiwirral