Forums
Posted By: aceritz Likes and Dislikes - 13th Feb 2004 2:57am
In this post i will try and gather information from you, Fellow cruisewirral members, on experiences of good and bad moddifying tasks. These are not diy tasks, but tasks that you have paid good money for, and they have either turned out good or bad.

I will point out, that these are not the expressions of www.cruisewirral.com and these opinions that you express are your own personal experiences. This is your area to advise or warn fellow cruisers
Posted By: aceritz Re: Likes and Dislikes - 13th Feb 2004 3:16am
let this be a word of warning, but first i will tell you a story.
One day a young gentleman woke up and looked out of the window and saw that is was a lovely day. He had just been paid so he decided to pay to get his car washed. A new estabhisment ON BOROUGH ROAD PRENTON, OPPOSITE THE DRY CLEANERS had just opened so he thought he would try them out.
He approached a young scally and was told it would be £7 for a wash and dry. The young gentleman thought this was a bit pricey, but it saved him getting wet.
So with a word of warning to the scallies to watch the freshly applied www.frozenaudio.co.uk stickers and to take it easy around them, the wash commenced.
Within 5 minutes the little gits had already knocked half the letters off, then tried to stick them on without the young gentleman noticing. To add salt to the wound after they had finished the young gentleman drove off and pulled over a little way up the road, exited the vehicle and discovered that the little gits hadn't washed the roof of the car.

And the moral of this story DONT GO TO THE CAR WASH ON BOROUGH ROAD CALLED BLUE MONKEYS HAND CAR WASH they cant even wash their hands properly

sorry rant and rave over
© Wirral-Wikiwirral