Forums
Posted By: Dazza Rallystylee - 21st Mar 2005 11:50am
Am thinking of getting one of these to carry on the theme for my car. Before I buy this other things are going on 1st but think of it as an advanced warning of what to come wink

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rallystylee - 21st Mar 2005 2:13pm
personally mate id go back to the old skool and rebuild ur install but make sure it works all the time....dont be goin for raly spec or stripped out stylee on ur car mate, in my opinion it wud be better to stay on the way u were moddin the scort previously... smack
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rallystylee - 21st Mar 2005 4:44pm
remember, just because you've stripped out the rear doesnt mean you have to go for rally style with the rest of the car tease

the cage looks smart, wont be that visable through your tints though. Ask your insurance company before hand as they're a bit funny about rollcages, even show ones, as it makes them think that your expecting to crash your car lol
Posted By: scoop Re: Rallystylee - 21st Mar 2005 5:45pm
LOL @ adam. i say do it dazza as that one up there looks fab, u can even get a set of 4x6 aftermarket speakers which fit in the standard holes at the back so u can still have full surround sound, i reckon u shu put somethin in the back tho like a carpet at least as urs looks too nude as is mate, my two pence worth, as i said last night i reckon those skirts wud be mint if only i cud find em lol.Rally replica all the way!! u gonna do a paint.graphics scheme to match??
Posted By: Dazza Re: Rallystylee - 22nd Mar 2005 7:01pm
Aggathor my intentions only have been go rallystylee. MisterAdam if a jobs worth doing its worth doing right tease
And Scoop, rally graphics would look poo on mine since they didnt do any rallycars in my colour!!
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Rallystylee - 22nd Mar 2005 8:28pm
dazza. got 2 agree. grafix nooooo. why not strip her down inside cage her and change ur tints to slightly lighter as that cage will look the dogs with light shinin on her. uv got a 5dr to so matchin nos bottles 1 either side wud luk sweet.
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Rallystylee - 23rd Mar 2005 2:19am
Originally posted by dikky5:
uv got a 5dr to so matchin nos bottles 1 either side wud luk sweet.
its 3dr mate
© Wirral-Wikiwirral