Forums
Posted By: Anonymous help me finish my car - 18th Apr 2004 8:36pm
need help, iv had enough of the idiot who is doin my car. i need sum1 to put the kit on an to build it up, iv got the engine an the rest of the stuff. also need the sprayin done. help!!!!!!!!!! (this guy has had my car 4 over a year so im kinda p**sed off) help me!!!!!! smile
Posted By: Ando Re: help me finish my car - 18th Apr 2004 9:36pm
Give the guys at SprayForce a call seen their work and it's ace, they service my FTO and my dad's 944, been *VERY* pleased with their work, and the prices arn't bad , tell them Chris with the FTO gave ya the detail.

ps they do all the car bits and the spraying laugh
Posted By: Towny Re: help me finish my car - 18th Apr 2004 9:59pm
i personally go 2 automotion on corporation road in the odysey centre top job on everyfin theyve done for me
Posted By: Mark Re: help me finish my car - 19th Apr 2004 12:59am
Dont forget Kerr Chan one of our sponsors !

Sponsors link Click me

Paz has just got his car back from there
and he is more than happy with the work smile

Have a look at these pics .... Click Me

Hope this helps smile

:go: :go:
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: help me finish my car - 19th Apr 2004 12:55pm
yer i wud recomend kerr aswell, he does a top job just look at paz's car. hope u get the money bak of the other garage!
Posted By: Ando Re: help me finish my car - 19th Apr 2004 1:04pm
Yeah best to have a call 'round. I've never seen any of Kerr's work so I can't comment. I have however seen "DNA bodywork's" and was LESS than impressed.

Sprayforce's paint work, the stuff I have seen is very professional, Peter McCann is a VERY good sprayer too, but I'm not sure if he fits body-kits, might be worth a call on the old dog and bone. smile
Posted By: Ando Re: help me finish my car - 20th Apr 2004 11:41am
Spary Force are behind the Shell Petrol Station, in Morton.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral