Forums
Posted By: Scooby Stolen : DVD Player, TFT Screen, Road Angel etc. - 3rd Sep 2006 3:46pm
I have just had my Bongo broken into by St James Church in Birkenhead North.

[Linked Image]

They have used a screwdriver to do the lock on the passenger door and taken the following :

• DVD Player

[Linked Image]

(Looks very similar to this one)

• TFT Screen (Fold away type)

[Linked Image]

(Not the same model but the same design as this one)

• Road Angel

[Linked Image]

• 2 x DVD Cases (Each holding approx 10 DVD's)

[Linked Image]

(Like this but plain black)

Any info welcomed, if i am lead to who done it and given the oppertunity to seriously hurt them you will recieve a reward.
Gutted...

There probably in the pub being sold on
5 mins after mad

Re-inforces what Escapades highlighted the
other day. Globe Artical

Hope you get them back,
but i think there going to be long gone.
today? i'd go fookin ape if anyone done that to me, hope you find out who did it mad
Update :

I recieved a telephone call shortly after posting on Cruisewirral from a member giving me the names of the people responsable and where they were attempting to sell one of the items.

The police are now involved and on the case.

I must comment on the responce from Merseyside Police today, not the fastest but extreamilly thorough. Overall very happy with them.

I am taking a back seat for now and let the police deal with things, but lets just say the wheels are in motion in the background :go: :go:
well thats good news. :cheers:
Wow How lucky are you.

Well done to the cruisewirral underground possie.

We have connections everywhere smile
gutted to hear that the bongo got broken into mate. Glad to here something being done about it though happy

I park my car right by there every night and ive never had any problems, where about around the church was it parked?
If you come up from the Kwik Save and turn left at the church onto Corporation Road, it was parked on that corner, just before the first house on the left.

web page
Sorry to hear about what happened matey but its good to see things are moving in the right direction.
wow gutted man hope u get it all back and those who did it get found out
Glad to hear that those responsible may have been caught smile

....but does this mean you cant hurt them if the police get them frown
Originally posted by StuyMac:
does this mean you cant hurt them if the police get them frown
Not for a little while omg

Things always come to he whom waits
wink
nice one is their much damage to the vehichle itself (hopefully not). Glad theyve been caught, let us all know if ya get ur stuff back.
Door lock screwed, Central locking broke and half the dash hanging out....

Not too bothered about the damage as its minimal but its the fact these ... think they have the right to enter my vehicle and take my property.

Gona sell the bongo now, my heart has totally gone out of it confused
ah gutted for you, hope they buy drugs with the money they get if they sell them and OD on the shit.
Gutted for you Jay mate frown

Even worse that you are gunna sell the Bongo now, its one of them where its almost like letting them win, but once something like this happens and your heart goes out of the project, its hard to hold on to it.

Did you have an alarm on it? Will the insurance cover it mate?
What a suprise, 3 of the main ****ers around here get out of jail a week ago, and all this starts happening again, coincidence? :rolleyes:
It wasnt alarmed as i had bought an alarm off ebay but there were no wiring diagrams so i couldnt fit it. Guess what i got emailed last night, yip, the wiring diagram for the alarm....

Its not worth going through my insurance bud, it will throw my premium up next year and i already pay over 3k for my traders policy.
Just heard about this mate, gutted for ya but at least the wheels are in motion. You gonna replace the Bongo?
Just found out scott_f has had his Omega front windscreen smashed and they robbed his Sat Nav - he's only had it a few weeks!

Absolute *****, if we were in some parts of the world, these people would have their fingers cut off, and I think its the way we should be going now!!!

Hard working, honest and decent people are always the ones who are affected by these criminals, they are utter low life and they should be treated like that by the law.

But no doubt, even if any of these criminals get caught, they will just get let off as per usual.

Its getting worse and worse lately, so please peeps, be sure to leave anything valuable out of display, even cd's!

Recent car crimes:

- Scoobys Bongo got broken into

- Scotts Omega was broken into

- I stopped some bag head breaking into a green Laguna

- A lad was caught on CCTV the other night by the security trying to break into a car in the car park where I live and detained by the security and arrested.

Anyone else want to add to this list? Didnt Tupac have some incident not too long ago?

mad
These ****s have no feelings towards any one, they just dont care!, am with you there jay about seriously hurting them!

I mean i read this on the papers n i fort this has got to be posted up on the forums

Originally posted by Escapades:

Merseyside Police figures show that in the [b]last week there have been 66 thefts from cars
, with the units accounting for 60 per cent of items stolen.

Wirral Globe [/b]
I even highlighted the main part where there has been "66 thefts from cars" in jst one week!!!, thats a disgrace.
Originally posted by jimbo4x4:
You gonna replace the Bongo?
I have just bought this for now while the Bongo gets prepped for sale....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Its not a premanant replacment but it will do for a while.

What do you replace a Bongo with apart from another Bongo smack
Originally posted by MattyC:
Just found out scott_f has had his Omega front windscreen smashed and they robbed his Sat Nav - he's only had it a few weeks!

Absolute *****, if we were in some parts of the world, these people would have their fingers cut off, and I think its the way we should be going now!!!

Hard working, honest and decent people are always the ones who are affected by these criminals, they are utter low life and they should be treated like that by the law.

But no doubt, even if any of these criminals get caught, they will just get let off as per usual.

Its getting worse and worse lately, so please peeps, be sure to leave anything valuable out of display, even cd's!

Recent car crimes:

- Scoobys Bongo got broken into

- Scotts Omega was broken into

- I stopped some bag head breaking into a green Laguna

- A lad was caught on CCTV the other night by the security trying to break into a car in the car park where I live and detained by the security and arrested.

Anyone else want to add to this list? Didnt Tupac have some incident not too long ago?

mad
Yep had some tit kick the car went out had a word the ****er was to pissed to understand what he had done so i phoned the police. When they turned up they just sat him in the car and had a word????? DICKS let him go home.

Then about 3-30am the lad came back alittle less pisssed started shouting at his girlfriend SO again i went out had a word ths little tit get a bit gobby and told me i was lucky not to get myself i hidding.

Needles to say the next 5mins were fun stupid tit got what he needed and has had it done again since.

Its all on cctv (him hitting the car) so if it does happen again all the evdince will go to the police.

SHame your selling the bongo Jay but i understand why matey.

Nice rover by the way.
Guttin that jay.Was the face on the stereo? or if not was it inside the car-then stolen or do u still have it?

Theyre utter C-units so u have to take every precaution u can to keep ur car safe,if they can get away cleanly they will, if they know it has an alarm/has the face off the stereo/has the road angel out of its holder they are less likely to try it (i know u shudnt have to do that to keep ur car safe,but ... like this will get it if u dont)
scoop a mate of mine had his tomtom robbed out of his car and it wasn't in the holder. it was in the glovebox, even if you don't leave it in the car they will still probabley smash the window to see if it is there.
Unlucky mate.. It sux to be a statistic

But If they are junkies its not really their fault.

We actually have it quite easy in the U.K - This country is yet to face Car Hi-jacking like back home in South Africa. Its so bad there that when you go into the City Centre you take off your watch, Face Unit, Sunglasses, Anything valuable.. You dont even show that you have a Gun but you do have it loaded with the saftey removed.

I don't condone what happned but in all honesty we live in a world now where jelousy and addiction are such a high risk factor that the percentage of something happening are increasing.. Every day I walk out of work in the middle of kensington and I wory that some Junkie/Imigrant/Wanna B Gangster is going to be comming out with a knife or Gun and "mapping" me me just for a couple of bucks..
Originally posted by Scooby:
Originally posted by jimbo4x4:
[b] You gonna replace the Bongo?
What do you replace a Bongo with apart from another Bongo smack [/b]
Mitsi Delica?? ANYTHING BUT A FREELANDER!!

Check out this site Jay, they buy mpv's, convert them into campers, then sell them on:

http://www.wellhouseleisure.com/

Might be worth a visit?
The face was on the stereo but i though people pinching stereo's was a thing of the past due to there not worth allot....

I checked that link Jim but my pockets are deep and my arms arnt long enough for there prices happy

So, i need a new work horse and a new toy (Another topic running) think

I Dispise these people, i really do......
Originally posted by Steve:
But If they are junkies its not really their fault.
Huh?

Whos fault is it then? Cos its certainly not the hard working and honest living people!

mad
I had mine done by there a few weeks ago and was gutted. I heard them and by the time i got outside they had drove off. Parked round the corner and raided the car.
All they took was the face off my head unit (in the glove box, in know, in know), a few quid out the ash tray, a few CD's and my alloy fag lighter to match my gear nob.
My father in law crove round and caught them in the act and they ran.
Gutted mate, Bas**rds thay are will keep me ears and eyes open 4 ya
A girl in my school had her 206 broken into a couple of weeks ago and her sat nav nicked and my best mates mum had her car burned out in liverpool the other day too.

Why do people have the need to do such things?
I think thieves should all be given the chop on their third offence. And im not talkin about thier forskin either.

mad
Why third? They shouldn't have committed the first!
Because maybe I am wrong, but I suppose we have to offer criminals a chance of some sort to make ammends etc.

I think cutting everyones fingers off just for their first offence would be bad, because a lot of people are wrongly accused and found guilty of crimes every day, so there has to be some leeway.

I am talking about the bag heads and the like who go round committing the same crimes everyday and when they get caught, pretty much getting away with it.

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral