Forums
Posted By: spinking Cruisewirral RACECAR - 8th Mar 2006 1:27pm
Right going to try this BUT i will only give people the car.

As some of you maybe aware i am building my 4i into a trackday/sprint car and have just got myself a XR4x4 which i am going to take the backaxle off (for the lsd and rear disks) so this would leave a good fourwheel drive car going to waste.

SO i was thinking there are a couple of people on the site wanting to get into some sort of motorsport trackdays/ sprints / hillcimbing.

Sombody said that a couple of people were thinking of clubbing together and getting a car.

So if you (a couple of peps) get intouch with me you can HAVE THE 4X4 FOR FREE (will give you my axle off the 4i so it can be moved) this way you can sort your selfs out with a good base car and get your self out there as maybe a cruisewirral team and get into trackdays and sprints on the cheap if there were 4 people the cost could be done 4 ways i can get you a garage but it needs clearing out of all the carp thats in there and its only £6.50 a week.

Let me know what you want to do but it will have to be quick.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED AS I HAVE ENOUGH ON MY PLATE WITH THE 4I.

I AM NOT GIVING THE CAR AWAY SO SOMBODY CAN SELL IT AND MAKE THEMSELVES A LITTLE PROFIT SO DONT BOTHER IF THATS YOU.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Cruisewirral RACECAR - 8th Mar 2006 1:33pm
Come see me today at the garage if you get bored, we'll have a chat. I g2g now
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Cruisewirral RACECAR - 8th Mar 2006 1:40pm
now thats a good idea. would need loads of aperal on it to support CW.
Posted By: spinking Re: Cruisewirral RACECAR - 8th Mar 2006 1:44pm
Carnt Dazza off to work if i can get the meet 2mora will speak to you then.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral