Forums
Posted By: Anonymous how ,long did it take you... - 29th Mar 2005 3:02pm
<b>hey peeps, im just wondering happy
Posted By: AL Re: how ,long did it take you... - 29th Mar 2005 3:43pm
About 25 lessons, two theories and passed on third test dont forget first time passers are more statistically likely to have an accident!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: how ,long did it take you... - 29th Mar 2005 3:47pm
Passed the theory first time, took my first test after 14 lessons and failed, had another 6 lessons and passed.
Posted By: lawton Re: how ,long did it take you... - 29th Mar 2005 5:26pm
had 22 lessons, passed the theory and pratical first time.
Posted By: John WRX Re: how ,long did it take you... - 30th Mar 2005 7:56pm
Took theory on my 17th birthday and passed,

had 3 x 1 hour lessons then an hour lesson before my test and passed laugh
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: how ,long did it take you... - 30th Mar 2005 8:22pm
18 lessons, passed theory and practical first time, but like Al said , I've had a couple of bumps oshocked
Posted By: Anonymous Re: how ,long did it take you... - 30th Mar 2005 8:46pm
I had 30 lessons and passed theory and practical first time.
Posted By: dikky5 Re: how ,long did it take you... - 30th Mar 2005 10:52pm
arrrrrh. i had nitemare. theory 1st time. passed practical 3rd time. 1st time failed for driving tooo slow aproaching a roundabout, 2nd just bottled it, 3rd i was cool winston. dont woryy ul get ther soon.and when u do its well worth it.

driving is like one long journey from your house to your house. well thats what my lessons wer like any way!!!!
Posted By: DavidB Re: how ,long did it take you... - 31st Mar 2005 6:43pm
Passed theory 2nd time (didn't revise first time), had 25 lessons (two hours instead of one hours lessons), and past first time.
Remember I had to sign my name when I passed for my license, and my hand was so sweaty it looked like a spider.
I was also out drinking the night before, so my blood levels were prob over the limit. oshocked
Posted By: evo ad Re: how ,long did it take you... - 1st Apr 2005 10:09am
Took me about 20-25 lessons with BSM-passed second time but the theory test hadn't been introduced back then cause i'm such an old t***!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: how ,long did it take you... - 1st Apr 2005 2:52pm
oh well at least im not doing to bad, thought i was doing bad progress, but really im doin quite well. how many lessons before you were put in for your theory!!!
love yas, xx xx smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: how ,long did it take you... - 1st Apr 2005 3:49pm
I was told to put in for my theory as early as possible to get it out of the way, it was mentioned in the first 10 lessons.
But i didnt do it until near to my practical as i was too lazy to book it doh
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: how ,long did it take you... - 1st Apr 2005 6:07pm
Passed theory 2nd time passed driving test first time after ten lessons yes thumbsup
Posted By: Dazza Re: how ,long did it take you... - 2nd Apr 2005 11:42am
Passed theory on 3 atempt,
Passed test on 1st atempt and had about 15lessons i think
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: how ,long did it take you... - 2nd Apr 2005 12:13pm
about 25 lessons an 2 tests
Posted By: Clare Re: how ,long did it take you... - 4th Apr 2005 6:19pm
Passed my theory first time-took that pretty soon after i started drving. Had about 30 lessons and passed my test first time-had one little bump when i first passed but that was nearly 4 years ago now!
Posted By: learner Re: how ,long did it take you... - 4th Apr 2005 7:00pm
hey huni, am not really sure how many lessons ive had but i past my theroy on 1st time and am on my 3rd test so far, ive become more confident then when i first did my 1st test. if i past 1st time i wud of been a bag of nerves on the road.
i fail the 1st time cuz i didnt have enough confident buy not pulling out on the road quicker enough.
and the 2nd time a lorry flashed me and i checked all mirrors but they still failed me. plus i was 5 mins away from, the test centre and only had 5 mminors thats wot made it worse/.

everyone takes there own time, u may pass ur 5 time but u will probably be a better driver then the person who past his/her 1st time.
Posted By: scoop Re: how ,long did it take you... - 4th Apr 2005 7:59pm
2nd time for theory
3rd time for practical

Not sure how many lessons as me dad tought me so i just drove all the time lol. Til i joined the raf,then i had a four or five month time out,so i cud do me initial training and settling down
Posted By: saz2004 Re: how ,long did it take you... - 7th Apr 2005 10:24am
i had bout 25 hours, took me 4 months, i would have done it quicker if i'd done my theory sooner but couldnt b bothered!
passed my theory first time and my practical first time!
you'll do it coryn dont worry!! xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral