Forums
Posted By: Johnny Alan paintworx - 18th Sep 2006 9:00pm
I just noticed are new sponsors paintworx and was wondering if any1 has used them or knows of any1 who has, are they anygud?? Let us know cheers happy
Posted By: Gary Re: paintworx - 18th Sep 2006 9:23pm
lad who used to go to my school owns/runs it

seen him workin for pete an kerr aswel so
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: paintworx - 18th Sep 2006 9:24pm
What u mean he works for pete and kerr now or is he self employed??
Posted By: Gary Re: paintworx - 18th Sep 2006 9:25pm
used to work for them both (well ive seen him workin there.

now self employed im assumin
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: paintworx - 18th Sep 2006 9:29pm
I might pop in sometime, by any chance its not the lad with the candy red 200sx is it?
Posted By: Scooby Re: paintworx - 19th Sep 2006 1:50am
Its Lee Jones (Les Jones Motorcycles Son)

He has worked for a few bodyshops but unable to hold down anywhere, dont know why ??

He has gone self employed now, recently moved to a breakers yard, Dixons (The Car Spares Man) of all places doh
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: paintworx - 19th Sep 2006 11:21am
Originally posted by Scooby:
It would be worth speaking to some people to see if he is any good before using him, the last thing you want is a **** up job doh
Thats not like you Jay. You normally sing the praises of anyone who pays you to.
Posted By: Scooby Re: paintworx - 19th Sep 2006 11:29am
WTF....

I have my own mind and therefore entitled to my own opinions. If i recommend a company i trust in that company and i have a good opinion of them.

Unfortunatly i dont have ANY knowledge of Paintworx previous jobs therefore i cannot personally recommend them.

I was simply saying it may be worth asking about to see that there good as i know Rhys is fussy on his cars.

I dont simply sing the praises of any company that comes along. Who gets paid of him anyways ??
Posted By: Ando Re: paintworx - 19th Sep 2006 12:06pm
Haha. Don't know if he still does paint stuff, but Pete McCann is supposed to be very good. I know of a couple of places that are VERY bad round here too wink
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: paintworx - 19th Sep 2006 5:43pm
i have used him and he is very good, only sorted out my wheel, but was quite, an very helful
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: paintworx - 19th Sep 2006 6:38pm
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
i have used him and he is very good, only sorted out my wheel, but was quite, an very helful
Do you like them quite ha ha ha
© Wirral-Wikiwirral