Forums
Posted By: Gary crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 10:36am
for all of you that dont know there was yet again another crash at the rock lastnite. 2 saxo's, one modd another standard, not 2 much damage but both were to blame but the lad with the modd saxo took responsibility for it, which i myself think was soft. and apparently there was a crash 2 weeks ago where a lad uninsured or licensed an drunk etc crashed into an FTO (i think) just a word of warning folks, if you do go be careful. theres no way im goin there again and risking my car after the time, effort and money that goes into it.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 10:39am
I have seen loads of crashes down there, one week it was a Vectra crashing into an Astra and then he drove of, luckily i got the reg plate and Evo ad was on his tail, he cam back a bit later.

If it is one thing i can't stand it is people that leave the scene leaving the other person to pay, i will always "grass" on that person if i see it happening as it ticks me of something rotten.
Posted By: Meesh Re: crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 11:09am
Wont be goin on a tuesday night for a while till things calm down

2 crashes in a matter of weeks

Even after last night crash people where still leavin the car park as if it was a race/drift competition smack
Posted By: spinking Re: crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 11:18am
I stopped going alongtime ago i am all for having fun in my car but you can be the best driver in the world but if the idiot next to you isnt its bye-bye. How long till its somebody who gets knocked down or killed.
Posted By: Mark Re: crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 11:57am
I'm so glad cruisewirral have private land where we dont have that problem.

Note :
Cruisewirral meet on thursdays and do not organise meets down at the Rock.
We meet up on private land.

Just for those members who aren't sure about cruisewirral meets.

Hope that clears it up for you smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 4:48pm
What are they doing down there exactly? I've never been.
Posted By: Meesh Re: crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 4:55pm
Its just a big open meet up, get a hell of alot of chavs down there though, all thinkin they can drift etc

hence why its so dangerous

Get the odd nice car down there though
Posted By: DavidB Re: crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 5:05pm
Haha, I'd love to see them trying to driftwith FWD!!
It sounds like my biggest nightmare.
Posted By: scoop Re: crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 5:35pm
Ive seen a prat in a 300ZX donutting 15 feet away from my car before now! luckily a lampost was between us so if he dared slide wide it wudda been him mashed and me sat there laughin at him lol!!
The rock is a madhouse down there on a tuesday! full of ****s
Posted By: AX_125 Re: crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 5:49pm
Shame though, it used to be an amazing meet in its day
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: crash at the rock - 20th Apr 2005 9:31pm
It's only a handful of people who do cause trouble, but it spoils it for everyone else.
Posted By: maverick Re: crash at the rock - 21st Apr 2005 10:32pm
Don't go down to the rock much on a Tuesday anyway, But with the last couple of weeks, with the crashes and that. I don't really want to go down at all.
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: crash at the rock - 22nd Apr 2005 1:34am
its a shame i like to go down on tuesday to see what other modded cars are about its a shame people have to ruin it.
Posted By: tony_220 Re: crash at the rock - 24th Apr 2005 2:22pm
yeah I agree! people just spoil it by acting the fool and crashing! he he he!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral