Forums
Posted By: DavidB Rover K Series - 21st Mar 2006 8:36pm
Taken from another board, I've never seen a headgasket blow so excessively!!!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: Rover K Series - 21st Mar 2006 8:48pm
Bloody hell,where did all that come out??is it deffo the head gasket?? looks like the right hand side of the engines took a tank shell thru it to let that much mayo fly out
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Rover K Series - 22nd Mar 2006 12:32am
LMAO! raftl raftl raftl

If you're gonna do it, do it properly!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Rover K Series - 22nd Mar 2006 1:39am
The story goes ... someone bought a Calibra 4x4 Turbo for 250 quid on ebay (!!!). The guy decided to tell everyone on said car forum. The two guys drive down there, only to find someone from the forum had read the messages and been extremely sly and got there before them and bought the car pretending to be them.
Then on the way back, his head gasket decided to give up and launch about a gallon of mayonaise out of the expansion tank!!
So harsh!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Rover K Series - 22nd Mar 2006 10:42am
your talking about ben (chavtasitc) then went down to essex in an astra mk3 not a rover. so dunno where you got the story from cos i got chance to read it on migweb and on clubcalibra. ben traveled down with AL who drives an astra.

Plus they made it back. or is the car of the person who bought the cali from under ben's nose if so they got what they deserve.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Rover K Series - 22nd Mar 2006 7:39pm
^ He went down in the Astra. I found out this was the day after, and not Calibra related. wink
It's Ben's Metro, his Calibra has been getting rebuilt for a while.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Rover K Series - 23rd Mar 2006 9:53am
So ben hasnt got a car at all then, his calibra is still in the rebuild stages if im not mistake, as dazza bought a set of pistons from him, so i assume he must still be doing the work on it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral