Forums
Posted By: Lund Saxo gone through steel fence - 25th Feb 2006 9:52pm
Hey,

Has anyone else seen that blue saxo that has obviously come round the corner too fast slid on black ice kerbed it and ploughed straight through the sttel fence where they keep the horses on the corner of whitehouse lane!!?

smack
Posted By: scoop Re: Saxo gone through steel fence - 25th Feb 2006 10:01pm
u seem to know an aweful lot about the hows and whys of why its there,u didnt put it there did u. paxo drivers amaze me with their skill behinf the wheel
only kiddin mate.
Posted By: Lund Re: Saxo gone through steel fence - 25th Feb 2006 10:07pm
I listen! But it's quite obvious what had happened! happy

Yeah, I know quite a bit sometimes... pc
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Saxo gone through steel fence - 26th Feb 2006 9:55am
I once saw a Jag S-type in a field near thornton hough which had obv sped off the road, funny thing was it was there for days so it must have been abandoned but I was actually amazed someone didnt come along in the middle of the night and strip it down.

If only I didnt have my clio at the time, I hear those alloys are worth quite a bit!?
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Saxo gone through steel fence - 27th Feb 2006 12:05am
Yes, that's by mine! I went to have a mooch to see....what was going on, or off! Looks like someones taken their pick at it aswell. By the looks of it its been rolled! Got a couple of nice piccies

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Saxo gone through steel fence - 27th Feb 2006 12:46am
Originally posted by martypalin:
I once saw a Jag S-type in a field near thornton hough which had obv sped off the road, funny thing was it was there for days so it must have been abandoned but I was actually amazed someone didnt come along in the middle of the night and strip it down.
I drove past just after that had happened, it was some totally pissed couple who'd just left the grange down the road. I think they were too rich to care about getting it back, they just wanted to get home... so i called the police lol.

The bitch shouldn't have been drink driving anyway.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Saxo gone through steel fence - 27th Feb 2006 12:48am
Saxo looks like it's been nicked and taken for a joyride.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral