Forums
Posted By: civic boy new car - 7th Feb 2006 8:38pm
ive just put deposit down on a civic ek 1.4i, does ne1 no nethin interestin bout them, are they quick
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: new car - 7th Feb 2006 8:50pm
You should get a few replys on here, quite a few civic/honda boys and girls on here.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: new car - 7th Feb 2006 9:46pm
Stubbzy had one of them before his supra. Think i remember him saying it wasn't quick enough...

From what I know, they're reliable, handle well and look smart. Not a bad choice at all matey.
Posted By: scoop Re: new car - 7th Feb 2006 10:27pm
look ace,engine is a good for a 1.4,a good buy for peeps who cant insure the 1.6s
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: new car - 7th Feb 2006 10:47pm
aye good place to start 1.4 not so slow that grannies in lada buzz past u but not quick enuf to kill yourself in, good choice, lots of mods available for the 1.4's as they are the young modders engine of choice
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: new car - 7th Feb 2006 11:07pm
ive got a 1.4 civic, im seelin mine though, you could of bought that off me!! very very nice cars, i had 115mph out of mine and it still had more to give.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: new car - 7th Feb 2006 11:53pm
i will buy yours then since it does 115mph lol p.s how often have you had it at that speed??? ha ha ha
Posted By: Den Re: new car - 8th Feb 2006 2:34am
i also have a 1.4 civic, expensive if things break on them but that doesn't happen often, good buy
Posted By: stubbzy Re: new car - 8th Feb 2006 9:28am
they're good cars dude i loved mine to bits but after a while you do want a bit more speed.
i'd def recommend fittin a full exhaust,manifold & induction kit to help it out though.
in 2 years it never broke down once, honda = reliability.
if you want any more info give me a shout, i have the contacts of where i got my stuff from.
Posted By: civic boy Re: new car - 9th Feb 2006 11:14pm
tar 4 the info every1. ive got it now and its really nice 2 drive reasnobly quick not had proper chance 2 test it tho yet. thanx
Posted By: civic boy Re: new car - 9th Feb 2006 11:16pm
o ye, its got lexus lights,5" inch peco exhaust,17" momo gtr's. Hoping to get it lowered soon
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: new car - 12th Feb 2006 8:45pm
mine did 115mph on the motorway goin to the manchester cruise, i was tryin to keep up with the 2.0 litre corsa, i got left behind a bit so i floored it to 115 then slowed down to 80 as soon as i caught up again. civics are quality cars, im gettin another 1 when iv got a decent job so i can afford it! your civic must be properly loud mate!!!
Posted By: civic boy Re: new car - 13th Feb 2006 9:06pm
ye very loud, i had an ej b4 this 1 and that was a gud car 2, was the corsa white
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: new car - 13th Feb 2006 9:21pm
no it was red. the lad that owns it is a member of CW (Red20 i think). If you want a 3.5inch slashcut backbox 4 it you can buy mine happy im sellin the parts of my civic to make it easier to sell.
Posted By: civic boy Re: new car - 13th Feb 2006 10:06pm
wot headlights you got on it, angels ?
Posted By: civic boy Re: new car - 13th Feb 2006 10:09pm
no tar m8 on the bak box got a 5" inch already, we were behind a corsa gsi on the way 2 manchester i was in my m8's megane tho and everything feels fast in that lol
Posted By: civic boy Re: new car - 13th Feb 2006 10:14pm
wen you first mentioned bout selling your car you sed it was cas of mpg, i agree i wouldnt say there fantastic but i can live wid it, i understand wot u were saying tho
© Wirral-Wikiwirral