Forums
Posted By: jonny vectra sri toyota starlet GT TURBO - 6th Aug 2006 8:55pm
i am really getting the urge to sell my vectra and get one of these toyota starlet gt turbo's i know there only a 1.3 but there supposed to be fookin quick! im tempted but dont really know much about them running costs insurance ect.. anyone know anyone with one or anything about them?? i know i could get a decent one for £2000-£3500.
Posted By: DavidB Re: toyota starlet GT TURBO - 6th Aug 2006 9:15pm
I think they're like baby Pulsar GTiR's. They're not that fast, but they're very nippy. I think they're three cylinder?? Doesn't someone on here own one, or used to?
Posted By: scoop Re: toyota starlet GT TURBO - 6th Aug 2006 9:15pm
If u can afford one,and the insurance i say go for it.An incredible car for its size. Altho,comparing it with cars of a similar price/insurance theres better out there. Altho check it out mate,and go for one
Posted By: DavidB Re: toyota starlet GT TURBO - 6th Aug 2006 9:24pm
Yeah, good cars.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: toyota starlet GT TURBO - 6th Aug 2006 9:58pm
misteradam has got one

very quite cars for 3k

an very reliable cos there jap

if u have abit more money to flash and can afford insurance then the pulsar is a better bet

i know of a lad sellin a minter of a pulsar drop me a pm if interested

hes after around £3200

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: toyota starlet GT TURBO - 7th Aug 2006 12:21am
They maybe a 1/3 but me and mister adam had a little race in his old one and me in the 325 and out of the 2 runs we did it ended 1-1.

Very quick and great little cars.

Adam goes the rock on a tuesday his gt is white with white wheels go ask him he is a friendly lad.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: toyota starlet GT TURBO - 8th Aug 2006 5:06pm
i mite have to ask him how he keeps his white alloys so clean, theyr alwalys immaculate mine just look filthy. i like starlet GT turbos, little pocket rockets things coz they are tiny. id have one like but in all honesty i dont know much about them.
Posted By: spinking Re: toyota starlet GT TURBO - 9th Aug 2006 9:47am
click me.

This seller ofter has alot of starlets matey.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral