Forums
Posted By: Anonymous smahed my corsa up - 29th Jul 2005 7:08am
was on my way 2 work on monday in the rain and i was behind a mk4 fiesta the woman driver thouhgt that a van was going 2 pull out on her so she slamed on locking up i slamed on i jus slid into the back of her i got out of my car and the an she got out of hers an the first thing she said was ive got wiplash soon as i saw the front of my car i jus froze up in shock she asked for my details so i gave her them an as i got in my car 2 get it of the road she drove of an i didnt have time 2 get her details an she still hasnt contacted me ive phone my insurance an there going 2 take my car away 2 get it look at 2 see wether 2 repiar it or pay me out for it i allso had my new moret twin headlights on an a new grill an so gutted cos i didnt get a pic of the car with them on ill have pics up of the crash in a day or two am jus so gutted
Posted By: scoop Re: smahed my corsa up - 29th Jul 2005 7:23am
Get to the five-O mate.Tell them she ran off on you. This will help you in the long run.Not sure who is to blame for this matee as they may pin you for following too close. But they should pin her for unnecesary erratic driving and leaving the scene of a crash without doin the insurance swapping details. Gutted for ya mate
Posted By: Scooby Re: smahed my corsa up - 29th Jul 2005 8:23am
UNfortunatly it will be classed as as your fault smack

If you were traveling a "Safe Distance" you would have been able to stop safely when she slammed on.

Gutted for you, but as long as your okay mate, cars can be replaced.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: smahed my corsa up - 29th Jul 2005 1:10pm
B*TCH! BTW - whiplash takes a few hours to come into effect, chances are she slammed on coz she knew you wouldn't be able to stop in time and she just wants a claim. Take it to the courts coz the evidence sounds to be leaning your way fella. As scoop said she can be done for not giving you her details too.
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: smahed my corsa up - 29th Jul 2005 2:02pm
guttin bet u wanted 2 cry i did the other day but got out car and laughed basicly cause i was lucky 2 still be alive after the stupid speed i did!!!!!!and i would of cryed if i never laughed!!!!my cousin was shaken up but i just laughed!!!!!ull get it fixed hopefully!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: smahed my corsa up - 29th Jul 2005 6:32pm
its clased as my fault jus w8tin 2 find out if they will fix it or write it of
Posted By: Scooby Re: smahed my corsa up - 29th Jul 2005 8:05pm
Keep us posted and get some pics up mate doh
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: smahed my corsa up - 29th Jul 2005 8:05pm
It sounds like she's an ambulance chaser.

As soon as she said "I've got whiplash," you shouldve dropkicked her.
Posted By: Gary Re: smahed my corsa up - 29th Jul 2005 11:33pm
ive had five little scallys in a metro (that i managed to write off with not a mark on mine) claim whiplash as soon as they got out the car i shoulda got dropkicked em all as ben said
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: smahed my corsa up - 1st Aug 2005 3:35pm
Gutted for you mate, hope you get paid out
Posted By: Anonymous Re: smahed my corsa up - 3rd Aug 2005 6:08pm
am ok jus got a phone call of the insurance an they said the car was worth £3500 so they have got £3500 to fix it they say thay it is very tight on costs but ill let u know if am buying it bk but am not selling any of the after market stuff cos ill get another corsa an no i didnt tell them about any of the mods i was able 2 drive the car home an take the lowering kit of bucket seats out rear lights of an i had a new set of moretes on the front which where ****ed gutted
Posted By: scoop Re: smahed my corsa up - 4th Aug 2005 2:05am
Also i think you should learn from your close call then and TELL them about your mods in future
Posted By: Anonymous Re: smahed my corsa up - 13th Aug 2005 5:36pm
jus got a call of the insurance they cocked up the price of fixing it they thought it was jus a 1.0 mertit so there still working out wot 2 do
© Wirral-Wikiwirral