As you may or may not know i am selling the range rover on E-Bay

My Range Rover 4.6 HSE

[Linked Image]

but i have been offered several swaps.

• Option 1

chimaera 500, P reg 40,000 miles

[Linked Image]
  • Option 2

BMW 535i, V Reg, 90,000 + £4,000 my way.

[Linked Image]
  • Option 3

Astra 2.0 Turbo, 2002, 30,000 miles

[Linked Image]
  • Option 4

BMW M3 Cabrolet, R Reg.

[Linked Image]
  • Option 5

Sell it for cash, Currently £10,000 with 1 day left but 500+ people watching the auction currently.

These are the top cars i am looking at and possibly a skyline but waiting on further info.

What should i do .....

Please Vote and leave your reasons below
Posted By: scoop Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 12:09am
if u must swap i say choose the 'liner or the chimera

What sort of liner is it? an R34 GTR?

But my first answer wud be cash cash cash to do the scooby up and see yourself alright. The gget an aerial atom
Posted By: Scooby Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 12:18am
Dont know yet, awaiting info on the Skyline but will post details as soon as i get them....
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 1:24am
You will get more money and sooner if you swap for the TVR then sell it, it'll be easier to sell than the rangie and is the worth the most out of the cars up there. Plus it's one helluva car!
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 9:02am
i think you should wait and see how much you get for it in the auction.
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 2:52pm
sell 4 cash i reaken cause u obviously love ur scooby m8!!!!or swap 4 whichever other 1 is easyest 2 sell or be sneaky and try and see if u could swap 4 a car that may be worth more than the rangy a bit cause the owners just fell in love with ur car so he dont mind loosin a grand or 2 on his!!!!lol
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 3:05pm
Sell it and keep the cash. Its not like you need another fast car if youve got the scooby.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 3:09pm
The Rangy is up to £13,000 now so it looks like i may be takin a loss on it and running so to speak.

There is still 6 hours to go yet so it may go higher yet, see what happens i guess.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 3:23pm
Bids usually peak in the last 10mins of the auction mate, you should at least get your 15k
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 4:20pm
m8 have u put reseverve the right 2 sell else wwhere or watever??????if it gos below wat u want 4 it DONT SELL!!!!take it off and askl 1 of the fellars 4 a swap summat u can sell easy though ok its a harsh way of doin things like 4 the fellars that are dribblin thinkin they got highest bid 4 the pimp mobile!!!!!!but if it goes 4 well under wat u want just take it off lol like at last minute or am i just cruel????lol tease thumbsup
Posted By: Scooby Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 7:55pm
I wouldnt do that mate, hence my 100% feedback..

If i had of wanted to back out or cover my backside then i would have set a reserve.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 9:20pm
PLEASE GET THE TVR!

Buy british, there noise they make is great, power is great, RWD ass happy, not many about
Posted By: Scooby Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 10:06pm
Too Late, the Rangy sold for £13,200 smack
Posted By: Gary Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 10:10pm
how much did you lose? whens it goin then?
Posted By: Scooby Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 10:32pm
Lost £1,800 but hey, **** happens.....

I have too much cash tied up in it.
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 10:35pm
Originally posted by Scooby:
Lost £1,800
Thats a shame. Just have to take it on the chin sometimes. Could have been a lot worse though.
Posted By: spinking Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 11:00pm
Sell for cash and start a fresh on a car you can buy as standard that way you get to pick what you want.

Or get drunk with me and i will trick you into swapping with the mondy raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 31st Jul 2005 11:42pm
hes flogged it tupac m8 my feedback is 100% aswe;ll scooby lol there is ways and means without the reserve and not bein shady lol
Posted By: Meesh Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 1st Aug 2005 10:53am
on the liner note, try and get an R32 GTS

quicker, less weight, more to do engine mods

Gutted bout the rangey going for less than you wanted, some you win, some you lose frown
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 1st Aug 2005 1:59pm
Originally posted by Meesh:
on the liner note, try and get an R32 GTS

quicker, less weight, more to do engine mods

Gutted bout the rangey going for less than you wanted, some you win, some you lose frown
naa gtr u want my uncles got a r32 gtr with 416 bhp it takes my breath away wen her puts his foot down oh yes lol eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 1st Aug 2005 2:18pm
Aint the GT-S the non turbo version?
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 1st Aug 2005 2:28pm
Originally posted by MisterAdam:
Aint the GT-S the non turbo version?
yea i think so and its only rear wheel drive r32 gtr much better 4wd and 2.6 twin turbo just ewxpensive if it goes wrong lol
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 1st Aug 2005 2:30pm
The GTS are RWD and single turbo, there where versions though that didnt have a turbo, think the GTS-T Type M was one. Though the none turbo ones are much rarer than the turbo'd ones smile
Posted By: Rob Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 1st Aug 2005 3:14pm
someone has had a bargain there!
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 1st Aug 2005 3:26pm
Can't believe you've got rid for such a low price, should've reserved it at 15 k. Ah well gutted to see it go.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 1st Aug 2005 4:30pm
Needed the cash mate and rid of the expence of running it, Fresh start.

Its Gone Now

Bloke flew up today from london and has just driven away with it.....
Posted By: Gary Re: Vote : Swap Or Sell ? - 1st Aug 2005 5:10pm
the guy was certainly quick enough to come and collect.

imagine him pimpin round london now sellin his 'jelly babies' with his gangsta rap on
© Wirral-Wikiwirral