Forums
Posted By: Sammie peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 7:33pm
hey never started a topic before well only in general chit chat but thats different, lol!

jus i seen this vid on a peugeot 206 and thought id share it hehe! i love it!!

web page

wat yas think?
Posted By: learner Re: peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 7:42pm
i love peugeot 206, i leant to drive in one and i wish i got one now, but in black. they are well nice.

i like the colour of that 206 in the video. hehe
Posted By: Nicki C Re: peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 8:00pm
i rly dont like them cars or that colour but spose it looks nice for what it is lol
Posted By: John WRX Re: peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 8:00pm
yep im liking that pug, very nicely done smile neons spoil it though frown

The colour change bit at the end is a nice touch
Posted By: Sammie Re: peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 8:01pm
yeah i thought the neons looked abit shit on it!

but overall tis well nice! tease
Posted By: martin chester Re: peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 8:50pm
ermmmm niceeeeee

i am the winner
Posted By: scoop Re: peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 9:17pm
love to make a vid like that of my car,that car however IMO is gay,colour looks like piss mixed with shit,and neons make it worse,neons aint too bad if theyre an ok colour,ie blue on a blue or white car,green on green or black cars,red on red or black cars etc..For a goldy brown car id say use...........no neons.
Posted By: vts_smig Re: peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 9:22pm
im not a fan of the 206 so that video dont really entertain me. dont like neons and they dont go with the colour of that anyways
Posted By: Sammie Re: peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 9:24pm
ya cant jus comment on a car by the colour, yeah neons on it do look shit!

but overall its nice but at the end of the day scoop ya entitled to ya own opinion and a apreciate ya opinion but bit sick sayin it looks like piss n shit mixed!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 9:59pm
i reckon the colour of a car makes a big difrenec n that.
if it was black it wouldnt luk as good cos it wouldnt stand out as much as it does being that bright yellow.
i think its a good car tho.
neons are alright if dey match the car n you can only see the light instead of tha tube x
Posted By: scoop Re: peugeot! - 4th Jan 2006 10:04pm
ok my origional colour opinion was wrong,it actually looks like a curry,the aftermath of a curry
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: peugeot! - 5th Jan 2006 12:12am
That's more than an obsession with your car, I think whoever made that vid probably makes sweet love to it.
Posted By: John WRX Re: peugeot! - 5th Jan 2006 1:32am
scoop your sick.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: peugeot! - 5th Jan 2006 7:08pm
scoop your just dirty, or are you jelous. you know a bit of GREEN eyed monster. The car is a goldie colour and it does what its mean to do and get your attention.

I thought this forum was for polite comments. I fyou dislike it why make other people feel bad, keep those comments to yourself.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral