Forums
Posted By: Lund Ice stolen! - 31st Oct 2005 7:28pm
Hi

My mates ICE got stolen about 4 days ago! His Corsa was parked on the drive when this happened and he was up till about 3 in the mornin aswell! He didnt hear nothing! eek

The bu**ers peeled the door top down with a crow bar or sumfin opened the car from the inside and took out the CD player, and ripped up the carpet to take out all the wires leading to the subs in the back, they also ripped off the backseat to get to them! mad

And this happened locally! yes

So ma mate is left with a Corsa needing a new door and the ripped things replacing.
Insured??? The insurance won't pay out because the ICE wasnt covered. Only if the whole car was nicked would the insurance pay out. Some one do him a favour and now nick the car! raftl

WHAT DO YOU THINK TO THAT!?
Posted By: Dazza Re: Ice stolen! - 31st Oct 2005 7:36pm
Please give information as to what area.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Ice stolen! - 31st Oct 2005 7:48pm
one word "tints"

for all you ice ppl if you are goin to hav major ice on show please please get tints u pay so much for al this equipment whats another 160 to make ur car abit more discreet to the obvious!

hope he gets it all sorted, guessin it was around the our area then?
Posted By: Dazza Re: Ice stolen! - 31st Oct 2005 7:54pm
Depending on what area it is I may know some information, not directly linked but a possibility
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Ice stolen! - 31st Oct 2005 8:22pm
isnt it a bon jovi cd?

or is bon vovi a new act?!
Posted By: scoop Re: Ice stolen! - 31st Oct 2005 9:01pm
Two words.Good Alarm. That way he would have known they were there before they ****ed his door up.Doors can be very silently bent back at the top enough to reach the locks on the inside.Without an alarm ur stuffed.There are ****s in this world. Was the head unit fascia in the car?
Posted By: Lund Re: Ice stolen! - 1st Nov 2005 8:23pm
It's John Knights car, some of you will know him.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ice stolen! - 2nd Nov 2005 1:36pm
oi bright spark...were abouts did this happen...?
Posted By: Meesh Re: Ice stolen! - 3rd Nov 2005 2:02pm
face-off cd players are another good form of deterrant

Mine comes off and into the box virtually every time I leave me car

As john said, if ya gonna have ICE installs, tints are definatly needed, unless you have it under the parcel shelf
Posted By: Lund Re: Ice stolen! - 4th Nov 2005 7:10pm
Aggy just ask him! I dunno? He's Knighty1986.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Ice stolen! - 4th Nov 2005 7:17pm
Lund we werent to know that - Depending on what area I may know some information
Posted By: lawton Re: Ice stolen! - 4th Nov 2005 7:17pm
he lives in the Irby area
Posted By: Lund Re: Ice stolen! - 4th Nov 2005 7:26pm
OOOO Dazza, pm me if need be.

They were:
SONY XPLOD 12 inch in a box
It had 2 AMPS on and 1 was a SPLX
© Wirral-Wikiwirral