Forums
Posted By: saz2004 chrysler 300 C - 14th Feb 2005 5:53pm
Does anyone know anything bout this car as my dad might b gettin one??

cheers
luv saz xx
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: chrysler 300 C - 14th Feb 2005 6:49pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Quick review from some1:

Just took delivery of a 300C. Car has a very tight, european feel, suspension is a bit too firm, transmits all bumps and potholes. Could be a touch softer but in a 4,000 lb car with this many horses I suppose you need that firmness to keep the body from swaying.

Engine and transmission are sooo smooth, obviously a fast car. While there is evidence of Mercedes influence on this car, it still has some fit and finish issues. Body panels a touch off from each other on one side, rear panels seem loose. The inside, side panel of the front seats is finished in a cheesy fabric instead of leather like the rest of the seat.

I am a very particular, type A person that tends to be overly critical. Overall it is an impressive car. Everybody notices this car, it is gorgeous. The girl at the Jack-In-The-Box drive through said it looked like a Jaguar on steroids. I think it looks more like a Bentley. Anyway you cut it I like the car.

Maybe request sporty to do a write up for ya or just type it in google.
Posted By: dikky5 Re: chrysler 300 C - 14th Feb 2005 8:59pm
is ur dad called 50 cent. v gangsta
Posted By: Towny Re: chrysler 300 C - 14th Feb 2005 11:08pm
check out the west coast customs website and see there/50 cents 300c hemi c
Posted By: AL Re: chrysler 300 C - 15th Feb 2005 1:05am
Absolutely love it was on Top Gear the other day but it has to be in Black!
Posted By: Neon-O Re: chrysler 300 C - 15th Feb 2005 1:19am
Damn .... thats a Pimpish car if i ever saw one happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: chrysler 300 C - 15th Feb 2005 12:04pm
these are about as pimp as it gets laugh

BUT!

i seen this car on top gear, and when running in low cruising revs for a certain period of time, half of the cylinders stop running therefore increasing its fuel economy when cruising, i thought that was a great touch myself, especially ocnsidering something as big as that car is going to guzzle the juice!

also it handles like a pig aparently frown
Posted By: saz2004 Re: chrysler 300 C - 15th Feb 2005 3:51pm
yea my dad might b gettin one, he's either gettin another rover 75 or a chrysler 300C. i want him to get the chrysler for obvious reasons lol!
and no dikky my dad isnt 50 cent! lol!
thanx for the info ppl!!
Posted By: scoop Re: chrysler 300 C - 16th Feb 2005 1:40am
I love that car.just see it now.Black with pure black windows and 22 inch chromes.spinners too.Love what top gear do at pendine sands givin it the hoo ha driftin.Must be terribley bad for the wheels and the paint tho. Road salt in the winter sandblasts my paint off my skirts so imagine what sand does lol.Pimp ride if there ever was one.And for half the price of a same spec jag u really cannot complain
© Wirral-Wikiwirral