Forums
web page

Think their really cheap sportscar for the money and yet they still look un affordable
not to fussed on the looks on them, but love the noise and power, if you like it then go for it
seconded,not keen on the looks but other than that,phwoar.Interior is ace too.cant get a better sports car for that sortas money
Pure Drift Machine thumbsup

Get the 5.0 version if any mate.....
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Scooby:
<strong> Pure Drift Machine raftl
Lovely car Rhys, but I prefer your Jag (biased though as me dad drilled it into me to love Jags) smile
great car but bare in mind it is a tvr so it could cost quite a bit if it goes wrong, and they do go wrong if not looked after. still, i want one!
And it has no driver aids!! No ABS,T/C etc... Dont know if it has power steering,u after a change rhys?
They run the old Range Rover engine therefore they arnt the most reliable to say the least....

The 5.0 engines is the same engine but bored and stroked for the extra cc's but this makes them even more unreliable smack
Yeah but that rover V8 is the best sounding engine in the world. The TVR SEAC sounds sexual
I just love them like i say i want a tuscan but my cash wont go that far or at least i dnt want it to, i dnt want to ever spend more than 10000 on a car in my life. I just love the styling of the dash ie the centre consol around the gear stick, ive also just realised it aint a chimera im after but the cebera or somthin, like this one

web page
I was looking at getting one of these when i sold the Scooby mate, No driver aids, simply driving by the seat of your pants.

Good old fashioned driving happy
Lovely cars, go well, sound well, a challenge to drive on the limit, but expensive when they go wrong, and they do go wrong - a lot frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral