Forums
Posted By: lawton what happens when your car is so low - 11th Jun 2006 4:53pm
over the last couple of weeks, ive had my exhuast blowing and a rattle coming from the exhuast aswell, got bored before so decided to sort it out,

where the back box met the middle box was blowing quite bad and noticed the u clamp had snapped whicg caused the back box to move back, so kicked it back on and put a new clamp on,
[Linked Image]
looks like it had just rusted with time,

then i had a look to see where the rattle was coming from, it doesnt matter how slow a go sometimes a hit the middle box on speedbumps so i had a look around the middle box for the rattle and found that one of the hangers that hold it on had almost snapped off and touching the undersdide of the car, so just snapped it off until i can get someone to weld it back on,
[Linked Image]

sorry for the essey, but i was bored, lol
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: what happens when your car is so low - 11th Jun 2006 8:26pm
You know what to do then matey, its all the rage now. have your exhaust coming out the front bumper. how class, and how LOUD would it be.
Posted By: scoop Re: what happens when your car is so low - 11th Jun 2006 10:00pm
wonder what crazy trend the new F+F film will bring out. Upside down exhaust manifold so u have 4 pipes pointing vertically up and out the bonnet lol.

Call me old fashined but i think exhausts shud come out the back. Speaking of which i need my zorst doin. I may go for a magnex 4" burnt titanium backbox and mid section removal.Save me the money from a full magnex system and it'll be louder
Posted By: spinking Re: what happens when your car is so low - 12th Jun 2006 1:51am
While on my hols i came across a ax which had its exhaust comming out just behind the front wheel strange loud but true.
Posted By: Ando Re: what happens when your car is so low - 12th Jun 2006 6:10pm
This has happened on my new car. Decided to try and see how high I could bounce off a speedbump wink
Posted By: red20 Re: what happens when your car is so low - 12th Jun 2006 7:01pm
ur car ant low lawton u still got a long way to go down yet lol
Posted By: lawton Re: what happens when your car is so low - 12th Jun 2006 8:36pm
lol, yeah, yours is lower at the front, but mine will be alot lower at the back soon,
Posted By: red20 Re: what happens when your car is so low - 13th Jun 2006 12:38am
to hell it will ill jus throwe some stone in mine to lower it
© Wirral-Wikiwirral