Forums
Posted By: civic boy crashed car - 1st Feb 2006 10:39pm
crashed my car last week, gutted, cud get written off but if so i plan on buying it bak and fixing it up, along wid sum new tasty little mods.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: crashed car - 1st Feb 2006 10:52pm
gutted 4 u matey
Posted By: Mark Re: crashed car - 1st Feb 2006 11:05pm
How did you manage that then ?
Was anyone hurt ?
Posted By: civic boy Re: crashed car - 4th Feb 2006 4:46pm
no1 was hurt luckily, slid into the side of another car ina car park
Posted By: Scooby Re: crashed car - 4th Feb 2006 5:09pm
Sensable Lad.........

Personally i sympathise with the owner of the other car.

If it was my car you smashed into you wouldnt be typing on a keyboard. Notin personal its just i dont like muppets who mess about in car parks and loose control only to damage an innocent persons vehicle, Its not really on is it ??

Lets hope this has taught you a lesson think
Posted By: civic boy Re: crashed car - 4th Feb 2006 5:20pm
he pulled out in front of me i was only doin bout 10mph but it was wet and i never had enough time to brake really, so it wasnt really my fault, but i understand wot u mean tho
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: crashed car - 4th Feb 2006 9:14pm
Originally posted by civic boy:
slid into the side of another car ina car park
Can you see how that sounds bad? lol. Unlucky mate. Car body parts and spraying costs are so expensive these days cars are being written off thanks to tiny knocks. I was in a low speed head-on collision in my civic 2 weeks ago, it's only a broken indicator and a creased front wing. It's costing the other fellas insurance more than a third of the value of the car though! Lucky he didn't hit the bonnet, bumper, headlight and slam panel or i'd be looking at a write off too.
Posted By: civic boy Re: crashed car - 5th Feb 2006 12:52pm
ye no its annoying considering the amount of damage
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: crashed car - 5th Feb 2006 9:49pm
some mong nearly slid into my car at the mancehster cruise last nite. he came flying round the corner of the car park and stopped about an inch short of my back bumper!
Posted By: civic boy Re: crashed car - 6th Feb 2006 12:00am
wasnt a black beemer was it there was sum tit, flying round in between the cars proper sliding bak end out. gud cruise tho
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: crashed car - 7th Feb 2006 12:47am
LOl yea that ***** in the black bema doing donuts! ****ing so close to hitting a car, i almost smashed into a corsa gsi in the convoy lol! was doing 90 then slamed on to 40!
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: crashed car - 7th Feb 2006 12:51am
Originally posted by Scooby:
Sensable Lad.........

If it was my car you smashed into you wouldnt be typing on a keyboard.
Lets hope this has taught you a lesson think
Civic boy never told you the best bit this lad got out his car well pissed but he saw civic boy was so angry that he punched his steering wheel so hard that the air bag went off raftl raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: civic boy Re: crashed car - 7th Feb 2006 8:08pm
o ye 4got that part lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral