Forums
Posted By: CHRIS G Help : What's the weight of my Car? - 1st Feb 2006 5:46pm
I need to find out whats the maximum weight my car will carry? Does anoyone know where i would find this out? Iv got a 02 plate mondeo saloon.
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Help : What's the weight of my Car? - 1st Feb 2006 5:53pm
Consult the driver's manual you got with the car. It will say the maximum load limit i think, my Galant one does.
Posted By: CHRIS G Re: Help : What's the weight of my Car? - 1st Feb 2006 5:59pm
just looked its in there but i cant make head or tail of it, its got kerb weight and gross weight and pay load weight then just numbers which i persume are kilograms. My headswrecked lol!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Help : What's the weight of my Car? - 1st Feb 2006 6:38pm
i think one is with no oil, water, petrol etc, the other is with, and then the other is the maxinum including pasangers
Posted By: CHRIS G Re: Help : What's the weight of my Car? - 1st Feb 2006 6:48pm
Well in guys, iv just worked it out as its made to carry 5 passengers so theres around 300kilos and the luggage so thers 100 kilos so if i keep around 400 should be sound i hope. lol
Posted By: scoop Re: Help : What's the weight of my Car? - 1st Feb 2006 11:35pm
the payload is the max amount of weight u can carry,it should be a low number compared to the kerb weight,and i think it excludes passenngers. For example,if it says 350KG,it may mean u can put 350KG in the boot and 5 people in the car,as the people are not the payload,the luggage is. What u tryin to carry in it anyway??
Posted By: CHRIS G Re: Help : What's the weight of my Car? - 2nd Feb 2006 1:14am
We have a mobile valeting bussiness and were getting the car all done up to do valets. will be generator, power washer and all our chemicals and stuff. its the water thats is the problem we need 150 litres of water which is 150KG
Posted By: CHRIS G Re: Help : What's the weight of my Car? - 2nd Feb 2006 1:28am
well in for the help mate iv sorted it now with yuour help. its 493kgs which is loads. im happy now.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral